Not open for further replies.
181 - 200 of 224 Posts

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
There has been many different brands/models at prior NASSIR'S,, ALL are WELCOME :waving:
And it's a Honda,,,,,,, you know what they say about Honda's ;)

·
Deceased 1/2017
1,206 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
Heck they're lettin me in so you should be welcome as well......:ROFL:
Oh well if that's the case then clearly they have no standards whatsoever...:cheesygrin:
I'll have to check the timing of a few things. And if there's any lodging still available of course but I may just be able to make it happen...
As far as I know your old swingarm and driveshaft are still humming away on my (formerly) SEi. The guy who bought it drove straight through from Chicago to Denver non-stop without a hiccup...

·
Senior Moments!
1,509 Posts
117 days

But, Hey Jack, who's counting??:readit: :?

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Kim, (my purty lil wife) and I will be there, coming from Topeka, Kansas with Gene and Christine (his purty lil wife). Not sure of the arrival time as of now....but we will be there.

·
Administrator
20,581 Posts
Cool!!!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
I am new to this forum and have no clue who any of you great folks are, but I believe my wife and I will be attending also. We will probably be the youngest bunch of the group, but would love to spend some time riding and hearing some good stories from you older geezers. Sounds like it will be a great time and a chance to meet new people. Look forward to seeing you guys there.

181 - 200 of 224 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.