Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 224 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
John, The Wildwood Grill sounds familiar for some reason! Did something happen there I don't remember?
Bernie

Gee Bernie, are you going to bring THAT up again?!?!? I've been trying to forget! :doh::baffled:

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Hey John,
Thanks for the photo, I do want that room! Please call and try to confirm our room number. You might offer her something.....like a ride on the best motercycle ever made or an invitation to pool side, after work, to hear some of CJ and Red's wonderful traveling stories. I need your help, John.
would that be a 98 se:raspberry:

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
Nassir 7 showers

As usual, The Hag is offering free showers to anyone stuck in the campground. "Hamburg's Friendliest Greeter" has not lost her touch. For anyone who doesn't know: D-Rod will gladly explain. :ROFL:
Or PM me for details.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
No... That would be a 1985 Limited Edition! Bikes don't get any better than that.... :coollep: :cool: :coollep:
I have a 1500 and an 1800 and I have tto agree with you Don......

I still want to cry every day for selling mine, but it was the right thing to do, it's getting driven by a lovely couple who love riding!!

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
No... That would be a 1985 Limited Edition! Bikes don't get any better than that.... :coollep: :cool: :coollep:
that is true:bow:

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
that is one good looking 85. i kick myself every day for selling my 80

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
I can't wait to see all these beautiful machines next year!:bow:
Bernie

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Just got confirmation from Fontana Village that the group rate will also cover you for an early arrival on SUNDAY, JULY 6th, 2014. Anything prior to that would be at their regular rates. If you have already booked this day (Sunday) but they quoted you a higher rate then you should call them back and have them rework it for the lower group rate.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
I can wash your bike for you, FM!!!!! But, can you afford me?????:ROFL:
Dubs

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
I can't wait to see all these beautiful machines next year!:bow:
Bernie

I really love seeing the 1100s and 1200s. Probably some of the most loved machines in the world :bow:

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Just snagged Room #130 and many thanks to Bob and Deb for giving me the heads up.
Sorry to have missed out on #6 but certain issues had to be resolved along the way. Really be glad 2013 will join 2012 with hope 2014 will shine.

Willing to help out up there too, so John or others running the show for #7 can keep this in mind.

Ned

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Bassmaster65, I had an '82 GL1100 and I wish I had it back or a nice 1200! Don't get me wrong, I love my Valk but that 1100 handled like a dream!
Dubs

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
:cooler:i know what you mean

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Something came to mind this year while sitting at work and watching the NASSIR 6 threads and all bummed out about missing it and remembered how much fun it was watching Rudy's cams from NASSIR 5.
Have not seen him on the boards for quite awhile now, Has anyone heard from him and how he is doing. AND here I come to the point of my post ;) Any chance that Rudy might be making it to NASSIR 7, even though I know he no longer has the wing. This board would not be what it is today without his help and hopefully someone can contact him and talk him into attending NASSIR 7 :lash:

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
I talked with Rudy earlier tonight. I'll wait and let him chime in and let ya know what he's been up to and how he's been doing.

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
YES we need Rudy at N7 :readit::readit: there were some good talking @ 6 with RUDY :raspberry:and I know that the folks that could not be there in person were there thanks to RUDYS live feed THANK YOU RUDY:bow::bow:I don't know yet if I will be able to make it to 7 yet!!!:wtf:(JOB) I do know I hated missing 6 I look forward to it each year. the ADV of 4 and finding snow in July was fun and the rain storms to and from 5 was an ADV but meeting folks like RUDY,MEL&CJ,FLYONE REDBARON,CHROMO,DUSTBOOTS,HAWGGY&WIFE,LOPEHA,STEVE,DELYON,HULFFING,LEANNE
AZGL1500,WAXY,WINGNUT,KYIL,AND SO MANY OTHER is an ADV in it's self SOOOOO Rudy we need you!!!! You have so much to share:bow::readit::bow:

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
I sent Rudy a personal invite to NASSIR 7 and while there is no guarantee that he will be there he is aware of the event, its proximity to Atlanta and he will see how things go next year before he can really commit to anything. I too am hoping he can make it!

61 - 80 of 224 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.