Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 224 Posts

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Let's think about this...

It's 6:00am Wensday morning during NASSIR 7. You open yer eye's and on one side of the bed there's Halfling with your coffee.. In a panic you look to the other side and there stands Dubswing with your blueberry muffin's.... :shock:

I'll leave the rest to your imaginations.... :grin: :dude: :grin:

Aw Man! yer right. Never thought of it that way.
Scary :kissing: Very Scary.

I guess we better think before we make our wishes. :axeman:
thecruiser

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Funny stuff you guys, real funny! At least it put a smile on my face which has been absent for the past several days, THANKS!

NOTE: Post #1 has been updated with an FAQ section and now includes information concerning Wi-Fi, Cell Phone Reception, Pets, and Onsite Overflow Camping

·
Premium Member
3,385 Posts
Aw Man! yer right. Never thought of it that way.
Scary :kissing: Very Scary.

I guess we better think before we make our wishes. :axeman:
thecruiser

It get's better.. Ya see, you can ask the Red Gouger and Cousin Jack if Dubswing is good at getting car keys.. I know for a fact he can abscond with a set of bike keys.... :cool: A room key?? Hmmmm...

Let's see what might work here... A search warrant for smuggled Harley part's served at 6:00am??!!!! That might be just the Ticket.... :dance:

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Bernie, you're doing a fine job and I know that we will all enjoy the event. I look forward to meeting you and the other members that I have not met as well as the members that I have had the privelege of meeting. the only problem with these Nassir events is that you will make new friends that you will not be able to see frequently enough in the future.
Now where's that dang LIKE button......:ROFL:

·
Premium Member
4,208 Posts
let's think about this...
It's 6:00am wednesday morning nassir 7. You open yer eye's and on one side of the bed there's halfling with your coffee.. In a panic you look to the other side and there stands dubswing with your blueberry muffin's....
:shock:

Shiver'n Me Timbers

:ROFL:

·
Premium Member
17,087 Posts
Let's think about this...

It's 6:00am Wensday morning during NASSIR 7. You open yer eye's and on one side of the bed there's Halfling with your coffee.. In a panic you look to the other side and there stands Dubswing with your blueberry muffin's.... :shock:

I'll leave the rest to your imaginations.... :grin: :dude: :grin:
I just remember that photo of Halfling doing his Billy Idol imitation... I will have nightmare tonight! :shock:

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
I just remember that photo of Halfling doing his Billy Idol imitation... I will have nightmare tonight! :shock:

You mean this one!?!?! Enjoy your nap!!!
:ROFL:

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
So what is wrong with coffee and muffins first thing in the morning? BTW, I don't do muffins! Bacon and eggs for this ole country boy!
It seems that some of you have very vivid imiginations! The thought of Halfling with a cup of coffee waking someone up first thing in the morning is scary! But I know he would do it for you.
Ever since I was asked if I would help with NASSIR 7 my biggest concern was making sure everyone could enjoy themselves doing what they want to do. After all, it is your vacation so you should have choices that makes you visit special. There will be plenty of structured events for everyone to be involved in, if you choose to. For those who are visiting and don't know the area the planned rides will allow you to get to know the area, faster, easier and safer.
My plan is to spend my time at the lodge helping each of you with the questions you might have concerning the area, events, schedules etc. It will also serve my personal desire to get to meet and get to know as many as I can. There are so many wonderful people who have gone out of their way to help me in my early days on the forum that I have never met. Hopefully, I will now have the opportunity to thank them personally for their help and friendship.
I am fortunate that I live close and can ride these roads most anytime I want. And if any of you want me to ride in one of your groups, I would be delighted. But my plan is to stay busy at the lodge making sure your expectations for N7 are met.
So, no muffins! Everything else is a possibility!:ROFL:
Dubs

·
Premium Member
4,208 Posts
So what is wrong with coffee and muffins first thing in the morning? __ Dubs
Presentation is everything.
:shock:

For those who missed a post, this is in ref. to... NASSIR 7, waking up in your tent.
"..on one side of the bed there's halfling with your coffee.. the other side and there stands dubswing with your blueberry muffin's"

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
FM, you just ain't right!!!!!:ROFL:
Dubs

·
Premium Member
4,208 Posts
FM, you just ain't right!!!!!:ROFL:
Dubs
"Whatever isn't right, is left."

The only thing left to the imagine is seeing both in semi-see through French Maids outfits. :eyeball::eyeball:

:praying: PAAAALEEEase don't let it happen.

:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
If I wake to see them in french maid outfits , LEFT is what I'll be . Left the lodge , left the county and state :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Thx, with this group I can see no dull moments and hear great Chin Music too. Now, to clean up the coffee I just choked on.

Where's that Maid.☕☕😎

Best,
Ned

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
ahh! Nassir memories, you people are sick!

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
I dust believe we are in the midst of a depraved lot! We should fit right in! :ROFL: N7 will be a wonderful event because of everyone that attends. Good people sharing and creating wonderful memories!
However, I believe that John and I are bearing the brunt of all these bad jokes! Its OK though! We are tuff!
Dubs

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
OMG, I HOPE we aren't creating another NASSIR tradition like the infamous YELLOW THONG!!!

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Only Flyone could manage this with complete confidence!
Flyone! You Da Man!
Dubs

101 - 120 of 224 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.