Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 224 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
What , nothing to say for 5 days ? :baffling: :waiting: Well I cant wait to get there !:)
Yeah Mike, things have been a bit quiet this week haven't they! I did visit Fontana Village last Saturday (meeting with the staff there) and have sent out an email to the NASSIR 7 Team Leads to open some dialog but everyone has day jobs so communication has been slow. Our tasks at hand include building up the volunteer NASSIR 7 Teams, going over the tentative schedule of events, deciding upon menus and the list goes on! I know Bernie is extremely busy right now getting ready for his retirement so he has been a bit quiet as well. We have established a NASSIR 7 facebook presence and the new website is nearly ready. Lot's to do and never enough time! It's all god though!

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Put me and Double'D' down for the event, we will be camping and coming down with the rest of the Kansas Rhinos..See everyone down there :waving::waving::waving::waving:

·
Registered
819 Posts
I am sure peterbylt will post asap! We (Peter & Darla) have reservations and will be staying from the 7th to the 11th! Love Fontana Village, room they gave was 202 but they did state it was not guaranteed...? Look forward to seeing everyone again as it has been a long time since Nassir 1 !

Sorry I hacked his account!
the wife tynkerbelle

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
Put me and Double'D' down for the event, we will be camping and coming down with the rest of the Kansas Rhinos..See everyone down there :waving::waving::waving::waving:
Thanks Horsetradr! Can you send me a couple of additional pieces of info either here or in a PM if you prefer. Need your names, did you make a reservation, arrival date, departure date.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
I am sure peterbylt will post asap! We (Peter & Darla) have reservations and will be staying from the 7th to the 11th! Love Fontana Village, room they gave was 202 but they did state it was not guaranteed...? Look forward to seeing everyone again as it has been a long time since Nassir 1 !
Sorry I hacked his account!
the wife tynkerbelle
Thanks Peterbylt, errr I mean tynkerbelle!!! :ROFL:Got you on the list and I will update it shortly!

They say "not guaranteed" to everyone as part of their policy however unless the room is out of service that should be the one you get!

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
first time to NASSIR

Made our reservation today for a Garden Unit Room. Deb and I will be arriving on the 7th and leaving on the 10th. Deb has not yet been the that part of the country as I usually go to the spring rally while Deb is working.

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
Planning in the works, but I can't guarantee anything. I'm hoping to be able to be there though. I'll be sure to let as many people that I can know about it though.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
I called the Fontanna Village and made reservations... I guess I am in.

T

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Halfling/Dubs...

Is there a registration site? A fee? A T-shirt... meal plans... a kickstand plate that say "Progressive" on it?

Halp!

T

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #153 (Edited)
Halfling/Dubs...Is there a registration site? A fee? A T-shirt... meal plans... a kickstand plate that say "Progressive" on it?
Halp!T
Plenty of time for that, it's a bit early yet however if you will send me your registration info via PM I will add you to the attendance list.

If you want to get an early look at our NASSIR 7 website then you can go here and get a sneak peek http://nassir-news.com

Still working on t-shirt designs, suppliers, meal plans, and "freebies" from insurance companies!!!

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
The nassir-news.com web site is now up and running! It is a work in progress and additional information will be posted as the NASSIR 7 Team work through the details. Be sure to check it out and don't forget to sign the NASSIR 7 Guest Book !!!
:readit:

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
John, Thanks for all the work you and Dubswing are doing on our behalf.

I'm lookin' forward to all the good time there. We can hardly wait.
thecruiser

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
The nassir-news.com web site is now up and running! It is a work in progress and additional information will be posted as the NASSIR 7 Team work through the details. Be sure to check it out and don't forget to sign the NASSIR 7 Guest Book !!!
:readit:
The site looks great! You did a wonderful job and I look forward to making it down for NASSIR next year.

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
Thanks Ty! The website has just been updated with various files (including route maps) so be sure to check it out when you get a moment! We're still working on t-shirts, pins, coffee cups, event schedules and menus so please be patient. As soon as we know any additional information we will update the site and post the update here.

Note: If you want to be notified by email of any changes or additions to the site then all you have to do is go to the "Contact US" page and fill out the form being sure to add "notify me" to the comments block. Your email address will be added to the NASSIR 7 Notification distribution list.

NASSIR-News.com

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts

Note: If you want to be notified by email of any changes or additions to the site then all you have to do is go to the "Contact US" page and fill out the form being sure to add "notify me" to the comments block. Your email address will be added to the NASSIR 7 Notification distribution list.

NASSIR-News.com
Ya just gotta keep showing me up don't you?!?!?! I never even thought of that.

You guys are doing a great job with the site and getting things organized.

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #160
141 - 160 of 224 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.