Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Earlier this morning I sent out the following email to each person that has already ordered a lapel pin. In addition, I have removed the item from the storefront for the time being.

I have some bad news on the lapel pins.

They were delivered yesterday and when I examined the items they were the worst piece of junk I have ever seen. I would be totally mortified to even think of delivering this absolute garbage to you. My supplier was local so I immediately sent him an email expressing my displeasure along with photos. I'll spare you the details but let's just say that we're not keeping them and we will be not be paying for them.

So, what that means is that most likely we will not be able to get new pins made up in time for NASSIR 7 delivery (I will try but..) however, if everyone is still interested in getting them afterward in the mail then I will seek out an alternate source and place an order. Otherwise we will cancel and I'll issue you a refund.

I will need your feedback as soon as possible please so that we can make a decision one way or another.

Thank you for your continued support!

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
As stated in my email repsonse, I would like the pin however am happy to go with the majority.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Not really into pins much. Whatever you decide is fine with me.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
John,,, your really going the distance to make this one of the best events and it is appreciated sir.
I didn't receive an email, (I did order 2) but like lopeha, I can be happy either way.
If no pins,, the patches would be great,, since I didn't order those "Doh"
See you in just a better then a week :waving:

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just for the record, I sent out nearly 30 emails this morning and I used whatever email address you used when creating your account for the store. I am pretty sure that they went out OK and I've gotten no bounces, you may want to check your spam filters. ;)

·
Premium Member
12,743 Posts
John , I also didnt recieve an email . I looked in spam and even my recent deletes .

Anywho I am easy . I appreciate all the effort and plannin you have put in to this event. Which ever way is decided is fine with me . I ordered two just help with the numbers.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
John, Either way is fine! I'm sure everyone will agree you have done more than enough already. Your call my friend!
Dubs

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
John, Either way is fine! I'm sure everyone will agree you have done more than enough already. Your call my friend!
Dubs
+1.
In fact, if you decide to cancel the order, I don't even need the refund, just add it to the funds from the auction to donate.

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
+1.
In fact, if you decide to cancel the order, I don't even need the refund, just add it to the funds from the auction to donate.
Ditto for me John. :readit:

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
Darned if I remember whether I ordered a pin or not but it matters not. Pin or not, we are coming to N7 to see old friends, hopefully meet new ones, and have a great time. See y'all soon.

·
Registered
936 Posts
+1.
I agree with Carl also. What ever you decide is fine by me. I did receive the email and it was filtered into spam.

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK, I've reordered the pins wth a new vendor. I also increased the size as well as the quality which does increases costs a bit. We have 35 confirmed orders and I have NOT ordered any extra unless I hear a great outpouring of requests in the next 48 hours!

The good news is that even with the higher costs we should have enough $ in each persons payment to cover mailing costs (even Canada). Rather than generating any profit for the event this piece has become a "break-even" situation which I am fine with.

I will take delivery sometime towards the end of July and get them mailed out right away to the address you listed on your NASSIR 7 Storefront account. If that address is not correct or you wish it mailed somewhere else, please let me know.

Thanks for you support, you guys are awesome! :bow:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.