Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, my order is IN. My order number is 7! (must be an omen) :claps:

If everyone orders at least 'one-of-everything',... John will be able to pay all the bills. ;)
thecruiser

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Just ordered 2 of everything, #11

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Just ordered 2 of everything. Hmm,,,,, didn't pay attention to a order #.

The number's not really important Dave, as long as you got a receipt you're good...THANKS!!!

P.S. #11 ;)

·
Premium Member
3,433 Posts
Hey John, a real quick question... What's the cut-off date for orders?? I'm assuming there has to be one for items like coffee cup's and T-shirts??

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Hey John, a real quick question... What's the cut-off date for orders?? I'm assuming there has to be one for items like coffee cup's and T-shirts??
Hi Don, yes, the T-shirts and coffee cups need to be ordered by Thursday, June 19th so that we have time to process and take delivery.

The meal tickets are less critical and we can adjust a bit easier to last minute orders although the banquet meal has to be signed for with a minimum guaranteed headcount in a couple of weeks.

Of course, the DVD's can be ordered anytime and won't be mailed out until after the event when Rex has the time to gather pictures and get them ready.

You don't have to order all at the same time either, spread it out if you want, no worries.

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
N7 goodies order

Well John I'd love to say "The check's in the mail." but it's Sunday evening so I'll post it tomorrow. Order's in - let the fun begin!

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Thanks Joe! Looking forward to seeing you guys again!!! :claps:

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Paid with PP. #18 Thanks John:claps:
Hey Leroy, I got one order in the store but apparently the PayPal payment went through twice. Can't have that my friend so I sent you an email about it. We need to figure out how I can get you one of those payments back.

·
Deceased 1/2017
1,206 Posts
Got my stuff ordered order# 30 :claps:

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
We just got our order in :waving:

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
We need everyone that wants them to tell Hafling that you would maybe want patchs and pins of Nassir 7. We need at least 25 of each. Come on let him know on the ordering place. Thanks

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Order #60:waving:

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
61 here.

NO, that is my order number, NOT may age, though recently I feel about 70 or so!

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
61 here.

NO, that is my order number, NOT may age, though recently I feel about 70 or so!
That's because you been bending over too much picking up rocks to ship!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.