Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone, the purpose of this thread is to try and get some contact with a few of the members that had signed up early for NASSIR 7 and now have not checked in with us nor have they been active on the forum recently. If you know these folks please reach out to them and see if you can get them to check in with us and provide us with a status of their attendance.

desert wings from New Mexico (room at resort)
East Coaster from the east coast (offsite)
Nightrider1 from Alabama (room at resort)
Red Rover from Florida (room at resort)

Thanks so much!

·
Premium Member
3,607 Posts
John, I've been in constant contact with Creekwalker and he will be in attendance.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4
Well Desert Wings I can say are some of the best people I ever met up with!
Randy and Kim are great folks!
I met them personally and even stayed in their home several times invited.
Maybe stayed once not invited! Ok , I think that last one was a joke, I really hope it was a joke!!!! LOL

Anyway with any operator owned business there may be gliche or so, that can not be expected ahead of time, but I am certain if Randy and Kim said they will be here they will be!

To make sure they do show up, I might remind them that if not at NASSIR 7 I may show up on their door for a week on way to CA. again, and also on way home from CA I may show up for another week! Or just anytime at random!

HA HA HA, hee he ho ho LOL their coming to take me away Ha ha hee hee ho ho!

Better to be ware my friends and this means you to Jode05 also and all the rest ha ha hoo hee hee ho ho, lol lol

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Woops, just noticed this thread this morning.

I've been in email contact with Jeffrey (Green Dragon) and his lively, Maureen and they WILL be there. He has missed out some by not watching the threads.

We're (June & I) are having dinner with Jeff and Maureen at the ol' Broadway Hotel in Madison, IN http://www.historicbroadwayhotel.com/ on our way down. :claps:
thecruiser

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
've been in email contact with Jeffrey (Green Dragon) and his lively, Maureen and they WILL be there. thecruiser
Thanks for the update Larry! I took him off the list above and he is confirmed on the attendance list.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Pee Bee Are....Chromo...that's what you need....another P B R ...LoL...can't wait!!
Hey, it weren't the PBR, too many Docs kill, not too many PBR's!!
2 Prozacks can kill ya, or you kill yourself, but 2 cases PBR just make you sloppy and stupid!

Screw the Docs, I'll stick with the PBR and live safe and happy!

I can't believe Prozac is still used today after all the problems it had even in the 1990's!!!!

In 1994 some stupid doc gave it to me for chest pains and such, I did not like it then and I found a ton of nasty things about it where happening at that time! People running around biting people and major moron stupid stuff cause by the drugs!
DOCs when questioned about it said safe unless the people were nuts anyway basically.
So after about 20 years I get the stuff prescribed again for health issues and severe effects, and I am told don't worry about it! :lash::lash:

Screw the DOCs, they just go for the kick backs! I'll stick with PBR!
PBR is safer!!!

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
I am in contact with Desert Wings... I ping him on Facebook... and via Text!

T

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.