Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Senior Moments!
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

:waving:

I am helping out with NASSIR 7 this year taking, managing and collecting pictures for this great event and hope to put them into a memorable DVD for you to have and play back when the snow is flying!!

First I have a request for all of you riding/driving/walking or Flying into NASSIR 7, before you even get there: I would appreciate any of you to stop and snap some pictures along the way as you are riding in. A picture of you and your bike in front of a State welcome sign, or National Park or Forest, or even a City limit sign or other memorable site. You could even start out and take a picture of your hometown city limit sign with you all and your bike. I hope to portray the diversity and how we come from all areas of North America to gather at this great event and enjoy each other's company and this wonderful world God has created.

I have created an email address specifically for pictures and I hope that you will email the pictures or links to where your pictures are stored for this event.

That email is: [email protected]

Send your pics anytime before, during and after the event to me so that I can amass a total visual of what NASSIR and this forum is all about.

:blowingup: :blowingup: :blowingup:

Go ahead and subscribe to this thread and feel free to post your pictures right here as well. Stay tuned as we will have more exciting things to talk about before we all head out to Fontana Village Resort.

See you all down the road and PLEASE RIDE SAFELY AND WATCH OUT FOR THE OTHER GUY/GAL!!

:congrats: :banana: :action: :action: :action: :action:

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Rex,
I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures of 'the folks' on their way to this event as well as the 'yet-to-be-made' video. (already purchased)

This will not be my first time in the Fontana area but will be my first NASSIR event. My wife and I will be staying at the Resort and eagerly await meeting all the other members at the functions. But don't bother me when I'm eating. Could be dangerous, doncha know. :lash:
thecruiser

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
i am going to send you a pic of my butt

·
Senior Moments!
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Made a trial run (in Snorebabe's truck) up to Fontana. Here is a video of our run from Franklin, NC to Fontana Village on Hwy 28. It is lengthy, about an hour, but it has some great music!

http://youtu.be/8HpITmExv7M?t=1s

Enjoy!

·
Senior Moments!
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Made a trial run (in Snorebabe's truck) up to Fontana. Here is a video of our run from Franklin, NC to Fontana Village on Hwy 28. It is lengthy, about an hour, but it has some great music!

http://youtu.be/8HpITmExv7M?t=1s

Enjoy!
Thanks, Snorebaby!! Looks like some awesome riding. Can't wait!!

·
Premium Member
4,208 Posts
IS IT POSSIBLE for someone to take pictures/videos of NASSIR 7 setting up?
As far as I know it hasn't been done before for NASSIR.

Halfling's done a "LOT" of setup work this past year, would/could be interesting.
:?

·
Senior Moments!
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IS IT POSSIBLE for someone to take pictures/videos of NASSIR 7 setting up?
As far as I know it hasn't been done before for NASSIR.

Halfling's done a "LOT" of setup work this past year, would/could be interesting.
:?
That would be pretty interesting. We will not be arriving until late Monday afternoon and I imagine most of the setup will be done by then. Maybe Halfling could find somebody there with the setup crew that could take some before and during setup pictures, if it would work out.

Great idea, FM!

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
That would be pretty interesting. We will not be arriving until late Monday afternoon and I imagine most of the setup will be done by then. Maybe Halfling could find somebody there with the setup crew that could take some before and during setup pictures, if it would work out.Great idea, FM!
We've got several folks arriving early to assist with setup. Most of the "heavy lifting" will be done Sunday afternoon and Monday morning. Although we will be pretty busy we can try and get someone to take some pics of the work in progress. Good idea!

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Mornin' folks.
We're in (near) Atlanta visiting daughter and family for a few days before our Big Event.
Yesterday our son-in-law and I took a Ride up to Tellico Plains and rode the Cherohala from west to east to Robbinsville then up to The Dragon.
While he rode The Dragon, I went to check out the Resort. The place was Packed but I'm sure will vacate by the time we move in.
thecruiser

Attachments

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Looking Glass Falls, Moore Cove Falls, and the beauty of the Cradle of Forestry on route 276 just off of the Blue Ridge Parkway.

water falls 005.JPG

water falls 006.JPG

water falls 010.JPG

water falls 011.JPG

water falls 008.JPG

water falls 016.JPG

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Left Knobel early this morning. Toured the Jack Daniel's Distillery in Lynchburg, TN and ended up at a motel in Monteagle, TN.

See Y'all soon:waving:
The gravel road from our house

The big city limits of the sprawling metropolis of Knobel, Arkansas

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Was that first picture to show Halfling how it's done! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:I can't say much about that......there were no pictures, so it must have not happened:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Senior Moments!
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
More...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.