Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Administrator
20,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forum Members! The time and place was announced at the end of the auction at NASSIR 7.

As you well know it takes having a forum member who is willing to put in a lot of time, planning and effort to make this great tradition continue for now 7 years and it is definitely one of the highlights of this forum!

We had only one member stand up and say "I will be glad to do it next year!"

So please put this on your calendar for next year!

Date: September 15 - 17, 2015

Place: Edgefield, SC

NASSIR 8 Host: SB in SC

Please note that the date was moved back to September due to the extremely warm weather in South Carolina!

This will be another great event with some "Southern Hospitality"!!!

What SB in SC did announce at the auction was that the whole town is on board with Goldwings invading their town! He talked about very inexpensive lodging and free campground with water and electrical hookups, and closing down the square in town to everyone except us!

I do not want to take SB in SC's thunder and he is still working out details and plans so please give him a little while to get everything in order.

If you have any questions about this prior to SB in SC's posts and announcements, please contact me or any of the Moderator's via PM and we will be glad to answer any questions that you may have.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.