Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 200 of 577 Posts

·
Administrator
57,940 Posts
So Don (Parman) stepped up and said I will be sharing a room with him. But there may be a change of plans. My wife is now expressing an interest in attending. She absolutely will not camp... So, if she does decide for sure that she will come, I may need to come up with an alternate for lodging. Is there any kind of waiting list for rooms or can I be the first to call dibs if a room becomes available? If I can get this done than she will have no choice but to come. But I still will have to make it right with Don and not leave him hanging. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
sent you a PM, think we have you covered.

·
Premium Member
1,865 Posts
Hawgy.... I always maintained, best to work on somebody else's bike

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
So Don (Parman) stepped up and said I will be sharing a room with him. But there may be a change of plans. My wife is now expressing an interest in attending. She absolutely will not camp... So, if she does decide for sure that she will come, I may need to come up with an alternate for lodging. Is there any kind of waiting list for rooms or can I be the first to call dibs if a room becomes available? If I can get this done than she will have no choice but to come. But I still will have to make it right with Don and not leave him hanging. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Don't worry about leaving me hanging. Room is not an issue with me.

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts
I was just looking at the Edgefield Website and saw the webcam of the downtown area - nice...

I also looked at "The Calendar Of Events" and saw no mention of the "motorcycle gang" coming to town... Guess they want to keep a low profile...;)

Les

·
Best looking member
3,106 Posts
Seeing as we just bought a 2007 1800 with 34,000 KM ( 20,000 Mi ) on it. Maybe with all the expert help that will be there we could have a " show how it is done " and we could do my air filter. I watched the video on how to do it and I am petrified at the thought. I can supply the new air filter...LOL
Yo Bob, Are you planning to have a mouse nest in this air filter like you did on the 1500 in Buffalo?? :ROFL::ROFL:

·
Best looking member
3,106 Posts

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,706 Posts
Yo Bob, Are you planning to have a mouse nest in this air filter like you did on the 1500 in Buffalo?? :ROFL::ROFL:
Chuck..You have a great memory...I sure hope we have no mouse nest in this one...That filter in the 1800 is tucked down deep inside the bowels of the machine. ;)

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
Not been this many Brits in town since 1812
I must admit I missed that first visit!!! :ROFL: I will have to dig out the Union Jacks!! :)

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Wing?

We have a reservation for the night of the 13th thru the night of the 17th, leaving on the 18th.:claps:
We may still own a Gold Wing at that time. It is for sale. It has been replaced by a 2014 CanAm Spyder RT Ltd SE6, Pearl White. That is what we will be on. Sorry guys!:?

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
Rest assured Green Dragon, you will be made most welcome no matter what you turn up on. :) The only thing that really matters is that you want to come along and join in the fun!! :claps:

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
ha ha I used to live in Edgefield SC. back in 97, they shot that darn Cat 2 there, wifes company built a Federal prison there,, neat little town.... we lived on Park st. right behind the Town Square ....Ha ha cool..

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
Then you will enjoy a trip down memory lane Littlebeaver.... it has probably not changed a lot since you were last there!!! :ROFL:

The prison is still there and operational, although why they need a prison is beyond me, we have only met really lovely people when we have visited Edgefield. :)

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
I better anounce my attendence. Like Silverfox I will be there for a fortnight.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
I think Jocke will be our first Swedish attendee!! :claps::jumper:

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Bassmasterb65 and I won't be able to make NASSIR. We have cancelled our reservation at the Edgefield Inn. Hope you all have an awesome time!

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
Bassmasterb65 and I won't be able to make NASSIR. We have cancelled our reservation at the Edgefield Inn. Hope you all have an awesome time!
That is a real shame to hear. :needahug:

181 - 200 of 577 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.