sent you a PM, think we have you covered.So Don (Parman) stepped up and said I will be sharing a room with him. But there may be a change of plans. My wife is now expressing an interest in attending. She absolutely will not camp... So, if she does decide for sure that she will come, I may need to come up with an alternate for lodging. Is there any kind of waiting list for rooms or can I be the first to call dibs if a room becomes available? If I can get this done than she will have no choice but to come. But I still will have to make it right with Don and not leave him hanging. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.