Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 577 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Bassmasterb65 and I won't be able to make NASSIR. We have cancelled our reservation at the Edgefield Inn. Hope you all have an awesome time!
WHAT????:doh::sadguy:

Who's going to take all the video's??.........

Not going to be the same without you guys.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Sorry to hear you and Bass won't be able to make it.

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
As of right now i will prob be canceling also. Change of plans dad wants to take his grand daughter to see minnie. Unfortunately could be the only time he gets to do it due to the big c.

·
Premium Member
12,747 Posts
Andrew , I am sorry to miss the oppurtunity to meet you . But Family always comes first . Your playing this right .

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
Thx. Just so happens everything happening the same time. On the plus side he passed the year mark last month since getting the word. Guess niw ill have to shoot for ES or NASSIR 9

·
Premium Member
3,767 Posts
Sorry to hear about you missing Schmidtap! Looked forward to seeing you. Backseatnavigator don't give up yet! Have Michael start working on a load to SC in that time frame with a day or so layover.

·
Premium Member
3,767 Posts
Feeling better every day, although I am getting stir crazy staying at home. Too used to running the roads!

·
Administrator
Xenforo vehicle detail line
59,228 Posts
Been worried about ya buddy, miss our OTR conversations. We really get to politicos all fixed up don't we? :ROFL:

I see today, that the FCC has declared the internet as a Public Utility and outlawed the practice of overcharging based on usage.. next comes the extra taxes to "support the regulation" uh huh...

·
Premium Member
12,747 Posts
if they have to change the practice of overcharging based on usage ...they will just up the charge to all the rest of us who dont hog the bandwith so we are all paying equally .

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #212
I hope everyone is still excited about NASSIR 8. Everything is still "chugging along" on this end. I hope to have t-shirt design and other items available next month, as well as an alternate hotel for any overflow. Camping is still at the soccer field, with lots of room available. I'll get little details worked out and announced as we get closer.

It really is turning into an international event, US, Canada, UK, Ireland, and now Sweden sending representatives!

·
Administrator
59,228 Posts
It really is turning into an international event, US, Canada, UK, Ireland, and now Sweden sending representatives!

Reminds me of some earlier NASSIR events.

Just today, I pulled out the tee shirt from NASSIR 1...

I have three of them for some reason, and one just became a dedicated windshield cover for Big Bird.

Always advertising the mother of all NASSIR events. :claps:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
I have a feeling this one will even surpass the expectations that we had of the first Nassir Rally John and will prove to be one of the best for everyone able to attend!!
We Brits are certainly looking forward to it I know that!! :claps::):claps:

·
Administrator
59,228 Posts
I have a feeling this one will even surpass the expectations that we had of the first Nassir Rally John and will prove to be one of the best for everyone able to attend!!
We Brits are certainly looking forward to it I know that!! :claps::):claps:

I'm trying to figure out how to get there, I will have to take off work a full week and loose all paycheck by doing so. That makes it twice as expensive for me.... plus, no way can I miss Eureka Springs.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
I'm trying to figure out how to get there, I will have to take off work a full week and loose all paycheck by doing so. That makes it twice as expensive for me.... plus, no way can I miss Eureka Springs.
Would be great if we could meet up again this time John, it has been too many years!!! :waving:

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Ok finaly got throu to the hotel and made the reservation, got a suite but no roomnumber. That is me (name as handle) and my girlfriend Helena. Since it is our first visit to the US we are making it a holiday so we will stay for a fortnight arriving the 10th and leaving on the 24th. See you all there.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
I feel kinda same way, got to make Eureka, but if a have to make choice, then I may go for NASSSIR!
Hey we got Brits and others at NASSIR we can make fun of how they speak and such, can't do that at Eureka! :ROFL:
Ya, I'm from Sveden Ya'll
Aye, wher's the brewskies, ya little lepercan!

Really looking forward to seeing and meeting all the folks from elsewhere at NASSIR which may be a 1 time meet them!

Except Pete and Helen which I met before, and really looking forward to meeting up with again!

NASSIR for me is a must with all the new friends from new places we can meet and greet there!

If I'm home then Eureka is in my back yard almost, so I got to make it if I can, but if I had to make a choice this year then.........

·
Administrator
59,228 Posts
well, I wrote down the game plan into my word processor, messed around with it, and then printed it out for the boss to look at.

SWMBO is thinking.......

·
Administrator
59,228 Posts
SWMBO'd thought on it for a couple days and just a few minutes ago told me to go mark the dates on the calendar that I will be gone..

so, it is Game On! I'm going to NASSIR 8, sure glad that I reserved that hotel room way back before I knew if it would be possible.

201 - 220 of 577 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.