281 - 300 of 577 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
Looking forward to seeing you Pete...

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Helen The Viking and I are starting to get a little bit excited about this now!! :cooldj::happycouple::jumper:
You two getting a bit excited.... I can hardly keep the lid on Helena >:)

Reactions: Silverfox

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,529 Posts
Tentatively speaking, it looks like I will be in Room #112 from the 14th thru the 17th.

Sorry I missed NASSIR 7, it was painful, hope to make #8.

Just called and spoke to a very nice gal who called me "Darling" :x

Moved my sign in date up a notch to Sunday the 13th.... as Andy and I will already have been up north in the Washington DC area and needing a place to put our heads on Sunday night :rofl:

going to be a grand time visiting with all our friends from around the globe.

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
I called the Inn today checking on the reservation . We are listed for Monday arrival and Friday Departure . This time I did get a room number 224. I may need call again and see if sunday evening might be available, not sure of my schedule yet.

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
In my call today I was told there are still about 10 rooms available for the NASSIR folks.

They still seem to be excited we are coming to town and I was told Sean is working hard to make this a memorable meet .

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Longboater here,
Called Edgefield Inn last week to reconfirm the reservation from 14th to 18th.

Do not have a room number as yet but will update.

How does one find his name on the Updated Roster?

Best
Ned

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
Looks like I will be needing an interpreter to help me understand the members from England >:) My wife who is a native Englander, may not be able to attend as she used up all her allotted holiday for this year with her sister as they traveled England and Europe for 3 weeks in June. I have been with her for 14 years now and still have trouble understanding what she is saying sometimes. I sure wish they could speak English like the rest of us.:grin3:

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
Looks like I will be needing an interpreter to help me understand the members from England >:) My wife who is a native Englander, may not be able to attend as she used up all her allotted holiday for this year with her sister as they traveled England and Europe for 3 weeks in June. I have been with her for 14 years now and still have trouble understanding what she is saying sometimes. I sure wish they could speak English like the rest of us.:grin3:
Which part did she hail from originally Chuck?

I am sure we can all speak slowly so we make some sense, actually, even if we do, we probably won't make sense still!!! :grin3:

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,707 Posts
Just re confirmed our attendance at Edgefield. All in order and looking so forward to this meet up.

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
She's an Essex girl Pete, or so she tells me. Her, her sister and mom moved to Canada 30 years ago after her father passed away.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
She's an Essex girl Pete, or so she tells me. Her, her sister and mom moved to Canada 30 years ago after her father passed away.
No wonder you can't understand her then Chuck!!! :ROFL::ROFL: It will be all, apples & pears and whistle & flutes and getting herself in a two& eight!!

·
Voice in the wilderness
241 Posts
It's so long since I have seen you and Helen, Pete, I forget what you look like. :)
I am really looking forward to the trip and meeting up with everyone.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
We need a special area to put all these foreigners so we don't miss any of them while they visit.
I hope to get to meet all while everyone is here! I don't want to miss anyone.

How many from outside USA will be coming now?

·
Voice in the wilderness
241 Posts
We need a special area to put all these foreigners so we don't miss any of them while they visit.
I hope to get to meet all while everyone is here! I don't want to miss anyone.

How many from outside USA will be coming now?
Does that mean you are going to be shooting at us? :)

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #296
I have spoken to the t-shirt company today about quotes. I have had several people request a pocket t-shirt, so that's what I had quoted. Best bet looks to have 1 color print on pocket, full color printing on back. I have chosen sports gray as the color (light enough color to be cool, but doesn't show dirt like white).

If I get 100 orders, price will be $18 per shirt up to XL,
If I get 200 orders, price drops to $16.
Up charge for larger shirts is as follows: +$1.50 for 2X, +$2 for 3X, +$2.50 for 4X

Does this sound reasonable to everyone? I can't remember what we paid last year.

**Note: Price is cheaper if we go w/o pocket, but I like a motorcycle t-shirt with a pocket.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
I have spoken to the t-shirt company today about quotes. I have had several people request a pocket t-shirt, so that's what I had quoted. Best bet looks to have 1 color print on pocket, full color printing on back. I have chosen sports gray as the color (light enough color to be cool, but doesn't show dirt like white).

If I get 100 orders, price will be $18 per shirt up to XL,
If I get 200 orders, price drops to $16.
Up charge for larger shirts is as follows: +$1.50 for 2X, +$2 for 3X, +$2.50 for 4X

Does this sound reasonable to everyone? I can't remember what we paid last year.

**Note: Price is cheaper if we go w/o pocket, but I like a motorcycle t-shirt with a pocket.
I don't mind them having or not having pockets, but all I know is we will be happy to buy two and grey is just fine and dandy!!:grin3:

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
Pockets are very useful, I prefer pockets but how much cheaper is it without pockets? Don't really matter for me I'll take at least two pockets or not. Any updates on ordering food ahead of the event? Sounds like this is gunna be one kick ass party.

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
No wonder you can't understand her then Chuck!!! :ROFL::ROFL: It will be all, apples & pears and whistle & flutes and getting herself in a two& eight!!
Geeze Pete, your starting to sound like her already:surprise: I don't remember if I asked you already but who the hell is Larry? Every time my dog is out on the front lawn rolling around on his back she says "He's happy as Larry" So I have no idea who this Larry fellow is, but apparently he is one happy person.

281 - 300 of 577 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.