Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 577 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,757 Posts
Trying to reach the reservation desk, you guys are tie-ing up the lines...:claps::claps::claps:

Just spoke with April, I do have a place to stay for the 15-16-17th. Confirmation but not room number, See you in Sept. Can I still bring my NASSIR 1 shirt ???

·
Premium Member
1,763 Posts
Hey Jeffery,
We'll be 'neighbors' as we'll be in Rm #208. :waving:
Spoke with "John" at the motel. He 'promised me' a refer and M/W in the room by next year!
John said he's 68 and a Harley Rider. Hoped that was OK. I told him "we allow Harley Riders,... but make them Ride in the rear". :raspberry:

I'm excited already. June is looking forward to it too.
thecruiser
Yep, when I talked to John he said he was a Harley Rider... I told him: "I don't care what you ride as long as you ride" !! He and I are the same age...

Les

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
Reservations made for Sept 14-17, 2015. Room 118. Very friendly people. They are excited for us to be there. Good job SB. :waving::waving:

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
Will have to see what uncle sugar allows me to take for leave, may have to be the guy camping out.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Question how far away is the soccer field from the hotel and town square ??????

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
soccer field is very close to the town square and Edgefield Inn is about 1-1/2 miles? from the soccer field. Soccer field is on north side just north of the town square and the Inn is on the southeast side. That is what i Googled and hope it is right.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
My reservations are made for room #105. Gentleman on the phone said he is fired up about having us down there.

Oh yeah, thre gentleman I spoke with is also a Yankee from Park Ridge IL. He said the hotel wants to do a BBQ for us one night while we are down there. Great people from what I've heard so far.

Shawn he would like for you to contact the hotel about it.

·
Premium Member
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Question how far away is the soccer field from the hotel and town square ??????
From town square, soccer field is 1/2 mile, and hotel is another 3/4 past that.

·
Premium Member
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I attached a map.

And Rudy and guys, about the pistol range...my company, the NWTF, is in the middle of building a world class shooting facility, sporting clays, rifle/pistol/shotgun/archery, right in town.

Attachments

·
Administrator
57,472 Posts
Yep, when I talked to John he said he was a Harley Rider... I told him: "I don't care what you ride as long as you ride" !! He and I are the same age...

Les
Then you are 4 years younger than me......

He and I talked motorcycles for quite a bit, and we also talked about being Retired..... but got bored and went back to work.

I'm using the "new money" to save for a new bike.... That ST-1100 in my avatar is NOT a long distance touring bike.
after about 25 miles on that thing, I am ready to get off.

Oh, John sez that I am in room #112 so see ya'll there.

South Carolina: where is that? never been there.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
I just called John at the Hotel and got a room number as the young lady I originally talked to didn't know. I'm in room 102! John said he wished it could be this September, I told him to be careful what he wished for..........

Then QDaddy was calling to make his reservation so he had to go........

·
Deceased 1/2017
1,206 Posts
I attached a map.

And Rudy and guys, about the pistol range...my company, the NWTF, is in the middle of building a world class shooting facility, sporting clays, rifle/pistol/shotgun/archery, right in town.

Now I'm going to have to figure out how to get my bang bang there for that...

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
QDaddy & The Hag are IN!

I just called John at the Hotel and got a room number as the young lady I originally talked to didn't know. I'm in room 102! John said he wished it could be this September, I told him to be careful what he wished for..........

Then QDaddy was calling to make his reservation so he had to go........
So I try to call but SOMEONE was tying up ALL the lines. I finally get through to John Girard who tells me Jobe05 is on the line trying to steal my room. But he's bringing my new 1800 next year so it can "follow me home".:ROFL:
We have reserved Room #120 and , as usual, The Hag is very excited about N8. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait......

21 - 40 of 577 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.