Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
401 - 420 of 577 Posts

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
We were going to Florida to visit my daughter on the way down and then back up to SC. Have to scrap plans to go to Florida and just go to Nassir 8..
Not enough time to do both.

Not going to be a happy daughter and granddaughter.:crying2:

·
Just one of the guys
4,772 Posts
Too many people saying they may drop out!!!! :frown2:

It happens every year, Pete.

Most of us make plans to be there as soon as we know where it will be. Things happen and other items come up. It may sound like a lot of folks are dropping out, but there have been some recently that have signed on, it will be a great get together.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Too many people saying they may drop out!!!! :frown2:
Aint no way Im ever gonna drop out!!!!

Just may have to cut it a day short..... Don't really want to, but gotta keep the little lady happy.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Might be an 1800 and a 1500......... and them your 1800......

How big a trailer you got?....... or your gonna have to make some tough decisions....:laugh:

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Im pretty sure I can get them both on there........

In some fashion....

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
I'm thinking of canceling my Hotel room and camp instead.
I don't know if they are booked up now or not, but if anyone needs a room at the in town hotel let me know.

I thought I'd get the wife down there for this one but her work has things messed up and she won't be able to make it.
I still plan to be there.

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
about that 1800

Whoa! Hold on a second! Everyone knows I have dibs on that 1800. Just as soon as I can figure out how to hide it in my CycleMate trailer. Maybe if I wash it and it shrinks??? >:)

John, just park your 1800 on my trailer and I will take it home with me...
that way, you know it will be safe! :rofl:

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,703 Posts
Changed our travel plans around and will now still be going to N8. Too many good friends we don't want to miss seeing. Giving up New England States and Finger lakes Region trip.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Jobe05, I'm sure we can accommodate storing some bikes...I have 9 at the house now!
THat would be great Sean!! I was going to call the Mayor and see if he had extra room in his garage at the Mansion, but your place would be a lot better......

And QDaddy can still come and wash it if he wants to........

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
Yupo gonna make this, flights all changed... etc...Hanging in grovetown just a skip and a jump from edgefield. I am so jazzed on getting to do this!! any tips on getting nats and flies and skeeters to leave you alone? Now in Georgia and been riding evenings on my son in-laws ride and digging it. Are we going to ride the dragon???

·
Administrator
57,366 Posts
Hey ya bobalou, so tickled that you are going to be there and get a chance to see me :rofl:

I note that several of our folks have been able to jog things around and make it after all, when they thought they had to cancel.

I just put mine into hard stone this year, I didn't even think I could make it until about February when I only had my new '02 toy a few weeks, and then Lopeha started telling me that if I wanted to go, that he would ask for more vacation time off..... and then things slowly got to the point that it is in stone for us.

I also am totally jazzed about being able to go on a neat trip like this.

401 - 420 of 577 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.