Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
421 - 440 of 577 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
All, PLEASE check the attendance list found here http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/13-nassir-meet-n-greet-forum/521177-nassir-8-attendance-list-updated-07-23-2015-a.html and make sure that it is accurate and up to date! Let me know if there should be any adds, deletes or changes PLEASE!!!! Sending me a PM is the best approach.

Also, sales of t-shirts is still pretty low and Sean needs to get the final order in soon so if you haven;t ordered yet PLEASE go here for instructions on how to get the t-shirts!
http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/13-nassir-meet-n-greet-forum/574745-nassir-8-how-order-t-shirts-etc.html
As always, if you have ANY difficulty please contact me and I'll get it figured out for you!

As always, thanks for the continued support!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Just a general question... Are there any people coming to the Rally who has a sidecar attached... I would love to see how one is attached and talk about hacks...

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Just a general question... Are there any people coming to the Rally who has a sidecar attached... I would love to see how one is attached and talk about hacks...
Snorebaby (Doug) had one on his GL1500 last year. I'm not sure if he has it installed on his new GL1800 yet.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
I'm sorry to have to post this but I was just on the phone with the Edgefield Inn to cancel our reservations for the Rally.

I have yet to settle with the ins co and but another bike. Since it's only about 4 weeks off, I don't my ribs will be healed by then either.

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Snorebaby (Doug) had one on his GL1500 last year. I'm not sure if he has it installed on his new GL1800 yet.
Doug's brother, Kenneth (coffee pot) has a side car. He's located in Moultrie, GA and actually has 2 of them. The 1500 from last year's rally and he recently purchased an 1800. He has his 1500 for sale. I'm not sure if it's listed here or not but he will be at the rally and will be happy to talk with you about it or you PM me for his contact info, bodasefus.

Oh bobalou, we are only about 15/20 mins from Grovetown. Maybe we can meet before the rally.

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
cancelled

Bummer,
was sure looking forward to seeing you again. You were pretty busy at Fontana and I was hoping for a chance to chew the fat with you.

I'm sorry to have to post this but I was just on the phone with the Edgefield Inn to cancel our reservations for the Rally.

I have yet to settle with the ins co and but another bike. Since it's only about 4 weeks off, I don't my ribs will be healed by then either.

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,707 Posts
Yupo gonna make this, flights all changed... etc...Hanging in grovetown just a skip and a jump from edgefield. I am so jazzed on getting to do this!! any tips on getting nats and flies and skeeters to leave you alone? Now in Georgia and been riding evenings on my son in-laws ride and digging it. Are we going to ride the dragon???

Gonna be great to see you again :raspberry:

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #429
Glad to see lots of folks planning on coming, sad to see a few cancel.

Please get your t-shirt orders into John's website ASAP. The price I quoted was assuming at least 100 orders, so don't let me down. I know I didn't make provisions for shipping( a lot to keep up with for adding shipping cost, etc), but if you can't attend, want a t-shirt, and are willing to pay shipping cost AND don't mind waiting until a couple weeks after the rally for me to ship, I will try to accommodate.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
We are getting closer. Only 27 more days. 24 more days before I hit the open road to come down. :banana:

:jumper:

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Trying to finalize details to visit a couple of friends in central Florida, then swing up to Georgia to see my older brother in Winder. That'll put me about 125 miles from Edgefield. Just haven't ever gotten use to the hot weather and humidity that far south of Pennsylvania...

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Shirt and Dinner have been paid for!

Can't wait for this one!

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
Trying to finalize details to visit a couple of friends in central Florida, then swing up to Georgia to see my older brother in Winder. That'll put me about 125 miles from Edgefield. Just haven't ever gotten use to the hot weather and humidity that far south of Pennsylvania...
In grovetown for a visit! humidity is un believable.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #435
If anyone attending would like to schedule service for their bikes, oil change, tires, anything else, my friend BJ has a shop and will be glad to offer appointments for service. If anyone is interested, he'd like to have advanced notice so he can have supplies in stock. He already has one request for a tire change during rally. His prices are reasonable and he will cut rally attendees a special rate. You can email me at scburch (at) bellsouth (dot) net

·
Administrator
Xenforo vehicle detail line
59,269 Posts
If anyone attending would like to schedule service for their bikes, oil change, tires, anything else, my friend BJ has a shop and will be glad to offer appointments for service. If anyone is interested, he'd like to have advanced notice so he can have supplies in stock. He already has one request for a tire change during rally. His prices are reasonable and he will cut rally attendees a special rate. You can email me at scburch (at) bellsouth (dot) net

now that is neato, especially for someone way out from home who just might need something taken care of.

I have my toolkit which ya'll helped me assemble :grin3:

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
That is a great idea!!!

Your not that far from me, so I should be good, but many times I have taken long trips and had to do tings like oil change and tires early because I didn't want to push it trying to make the whole trip with what I had, wasting a thousand miles on my oil change or a couple extra thousand on that tire........ Nice to know it's also a Mechanic that someone you trust recommends!

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
I was going to register at NAGF store at the beginning of this weekend but forgetful like usual.... didn't remember until tonight. Waiting for approval so i can order shirts and meals.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
I was going to register at NAGF store at the beginning of this weekend but forgetful like usual.... didn't remember until tonight. Waiting for approval so i can order shirts and meals.
It'll be great seeing you guys again Steve!! I was making a mad dash back from the Chicago are a few weeks ago and came right through Indiana. Wish I had the time I would have called you so we could have at least met up on the road for lunch or dinner.

421 - 440 of 577 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.