Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
461 - 480 of 577 Posts

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
Sorry you cant be there Andrew . The mouse ain't got nothing to compare with this crew .
So very true. But the guy with the "big C" wins this time. Hope to make the next one. Been talking to alot of u guys since 2008, would be nice to meet everyone.

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
well room is cancelled. RM 107 is now avail. guy sounded more disappointed than I was. said I was the 3rd that had to cancel today.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
well room is cancelled. RM 107 is now avail. guy sounded more disappointed than I was. said I was the 3rd that had to cancel today.

I finally got my call in to cancel today also.
Since wife for sure will not be able to make it I decided I don't need a room myself.

I just spent allot of time working on my trailer so I may just sleep on top of it like a picnic table.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
I need to call the hotel tomorrow also..........

BECAUSE IM SHOWING UP A DAY EARLY!!!!!!

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,703 Posts
Anyone going to N8 have a set of luggage liners for the 1800 they want to sell cheap?

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,703 Posts
Jobe 05 found his set he doesn't use..So we are good to go..Thanks John.

Anyone going to N8 have a set of luggage liners for the 1800 they want to sell cheap?

·
Just one of the guys
4,774 Posts
When I made our hotel reservations the only room available was one with 2 queen beds, so I took it. I saw there have been some cancellations to I called today to change our reservation to a room with 1 bed, suitable for the wife and I. The girl said any of the rooms that have been cancelled have been reserved up again in very short order so there are no rooms available at this point. That is good news.

I just want to put out there that if someone is in a situation that they have a room reserved with one bed, but would like a room with 2 queen beds we should be able to do a swap.

·
Premium Member
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #473
Thanks for the update Doug, chances are rooms are booked up by folks not in rally, usually out of town workers. But never fear, still lots of room for camping at the soccer field and if need be, another hotel 15-20 mins up the road. If anyone is trying to book last minute and hotel says they are full, please contact me and I'll try to help.

·
Premium Member
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #474
Thanks for the update Doug, chances are rooms are booked up by folks not in rally, usually out of town workers. But never fear, still lots of room for camping at the soccer field and if need be, another hotel 15-20 mins up the road. If anyone is trying to book last minute and hotel says they are full, please contact me and I'll try to help.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
I called and extended my stay for one day!!!

The time is almost here!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,685 Posts
Hello Uncle Bob and Welcome to the forum family . NASSIR + North American Steve Saunders International Rally . This is the eigth annual gathering of the members of this fine forum which was started by Steve Saunders from Ireland. Go back and read the beginning pages here for more info . If your able , come on down and have a visit / ride with us . Starts officially on 9-15 thru 9-17 .

Visit the forum often and enjoy the rides .

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
Not happy

Not sure if i can drive my Wing to Nassir 8. Not happy because i looked forward to this for almost a year. Might have to drive our HONDA Civic with 4 wheels instead. Told the wife we are going one way or another. Even if she has to drive. :headbanger: That would be scary.

Standing 9hrs or more at forced new job had my bad leg develop a wound that might not be healed well enough to take a long trip on the bike. Still hoping that it heals fast.

Might be able to borrow or rent any bike just to make some trips around the area while we are there.

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
Well I hung on until the last minute, but I really can't swing it this year. The start of the school year with skating, piano, band, Junior Rifle, Cadets etc, etc, is just too busy for me to take off for two weeks.

To SB in SC, I tried twice to PM you but I cannot figure out if they ever went or not.

I am real sorry not to be going and I hope you all have a great time, I had a room at the hotel which I cancelled, it was a double queen.

461 - 480 of 577 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.