Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 577 Posts

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
:readit: ROOM IS BOOKED :jumper::jumper: As of right now we'll be in good ol room 107. 14th thru the 17th. Now if we can just make sure Uncle Sugar lets me take leave :praying:

Plan right now is I'll ride down on the Wing and the misses will be bringing the car (doesn't think she can make the 8hr ride on the bike)

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
Heh.. I guess you know what I'll be bringing!! :grin:
I'll have mine prob on me up to the state line then in the saddle bag as I'm not legal in the state. :ssshh:

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
So I try to call but SOMEONE was tying up ALL the lines. I finally get through to John Girard who tells me Jobe05 is on the line trying to steal my room. But he's bringing my new 1800 next year so it can "follow me home".:ROFL:
We have reserved Room #120 and , as usual, The Hag is very excited about N8. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait......
I tried to steal your room but John told me not to worry, part of the criteria for staying there is that you have to own a Harley or GL1800.............

I told him that you'd have an 1800 long before then so you would meet the criteria! :ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
Guess I will just have to find some stones over there to throw at something, since I won't be bringing any shooting sticks with me!!! ;)

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Am I to believe that some of you actually carry fire-arms while riding motor-cycles... :ssshh: :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Got my room booked while sitting in a Hampton in Front Royal. Didn't want to miss out.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
LEGALLY,Every mile!

No worries Silverfox,I'll bring some you can use too, with basic proper training.
Played with them back when they were legal here and also in the forces a bit, but apart from a quick go at Sean's place on our last visit, it has been a long while. Not that I am bothered mind, no great desire to. I prefer to just be doing the riding and eating!!!! :)

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Room 116 for me! 14th-17th I think. 4 nights.

Sounds like a blast.

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Nassir 8

Reservations are made for NASSIR 8, see ya all next year.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
Guess I will just have to find some stones over there to throw at something, since I won't be bringing any shooting sticks with me!!! ;)
I'll bring my Turkey Federation pellet rifle with me for ya Pete. Or is it for Helen? :)

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
Cool Shoes, Bubba!
This should be something. And I won't have to worry about my car burning up getting there.
I'll bring one of my 10x10 portable awnings like I had at 5. We could always side that in and make a shower area if we needed to. I also have a 10x14 never used tent we could use for whatever if needed. It could be like a MASH unit!
I thought that this would be my last year(Nassir 7)going coast to coast, but if Rudy is going to bring that portable awning, I think I'm going to try one more time. By the way, didn't make this year's event, but plan on going east in Augl

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
After seeing all these room numbers being posted, I had to call back and see who my neighbors were going to be. I'm in 109; Rudy, you're on your own for 1st aid and medical this time... ;)

·
Deceased 1/2017
1,206 Posts
You mean you didn't for 7?
Now what kind of self respectin' Hillbilly would I be if I hadn't had at least one or two on me at all times??:raspberry::ROFL:

After seeing all these room numbers being posted, I had to call back and see who my neighbors were going to be. I'm in 109; Rudy, you're on your own for 1st aid and medical this time... ;)
So I guess I'll have to be on my best behavior seeing as how I will be in 108......

Yeah right...:ROFL:

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
Ahh a trip to remember, Eh? You bailed me out that time for sure.
We're both glad to be over that!
At least we know you will be ready to do field dressings once the next big civil battle gets started.
Google maps says you are off the hook. Edgefield not only has a medical center, I notice they also have a Family Violence center. :ROFL: My kind of town, there.
I wonder if they give tours at the Federal Prison?

41 - 60 of 577 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.