Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 577 Posts
Reservation made for Sept 13-17, Room 211

thx Sean,

Talked to April last night for the wk of 09-14-15.
N

Right, it seems that Christine and I will make every effort to get to this.

I just hope that Hobo can also make the effort from whichever bar or jail cell he is lounging in to make the effort to turn up and see his adoptive parents.

Well I took the plunge and booked a room for NASSIR 8 #223

Seems I am on the 2nd floor and the lady seemed apologetic. Is there something I don't know like bats in the belfry or whatever?

Looking forward to it, but right now I have to cut grass!

Just this minute booked room, 218, all first floor rooms long gone. Half the second floor gone as of 15:05 this afternoon. Dont delay, see you there.

Ride long and often.

Discussion starter · #67 ·
Well I took the plunge and booked a room for NASSIR 8 #223

Seems I am on the 2nd floor and the lady seemed apologetic. Is there something I don't know like bats in the belfry or whatever?

Looking forward to it, but right now I have to cut grass!
I think she apologized b/c there is no elevator in this hotel, only stairs. But, its only a 2-floor hotel!;)

Discussion starter · #68 ·
Just a quick update on the hotel situation. I just spoke with the manager, Trish, who faxed me over a copy of the bookings. There are 30 rooms booked and 16 still available. According to John, they are going to let us book every room in the hotel and not hold any back.:claps:

So, the moral of the story is, if you think you're gonna come, book quickly!:waving:

Thanks for all the enthusiasm so far!

Booked, Room # 226, arriving Sunday and departing on Friday!

Just a quick update on the hotel situation. I just spoke with the manager, Trish, who faxed me over a copy of the bookings. There are 30 rooms booked and 16 still available. According to John, they are going to let us book every room in the hotel and not hold any back.:claps:

So, the moral of the story is, if you think you're gonna come, book quickly!:waving:

Booked, Room # 226, arriving Sunday and departing on Friday!
Just in time John... Some are gonna be sleepin' in the parkin' lot. :sadguy:

Pics of the camping area look great! If I was coming alone, that's where I'd be.
thecruiser

I have a confirmation number but not a room number . I was told eleven left . That was about 2:00 today. Monday thru friday morning
They do seem truly excited to have us .

Sean: When you talk to John again, if you think of it could you ask if any of us are traveling the area between now and N8 if we would get the same room rate? There's a couple of us North Carolinian's thinking of heading that way for a weekend trip this fall, a couple of times.

Discussion starter · #73 ·
Sean: When you talk to John again, if you think of it could you ask if any of us are traveling the area between now and N8 if we would get the same room rate? There's a couple of us North Carolinian's thinking of heading that way for a weekend trip this fall, a couple of times.
Never hurts to ask. I'll ask the next time I talk to them

Hi all, just made my reservation, arriving the 14th leaving the 18th, room 214. Looking forward to seeing everyone next year. NASSIR 7 was my first and was very nice to meet so many great people and I look forward to seeing everyone again. Ride safe!!!

Somebody say ROAD TRIP ?????????:jumper:

Somebody say ROAD TRIP ?????????:jumper:
Do you want us to keep you up to date when we go?

We'll give John at the hotel a sampling of what we are about! :ssshh:

I would appreciate it. That way maybe I could convince them at work I need a long weekend. And I promise to be on my best behavior too.....

I would appreciate it. That way maybe I could convince them at work I need a long weekend. And I promise to be on my best behavior too.....

Never mind..............

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

14th -17th Room 215. :waving:

Waited too long and now have a 2nd floor room and stairs to negotiate. :sadguy:

Told me 13 rooms of the 46 are left.

14th -17th Room 215. :waving:

Waited too long and now have a 2nd floor room and stairs to negotiate. :sadguy:

Told me 13 rooms of the 46 are left.

:claps::claps::claps:be good to see ya again Steve. You comin to Il M&G this year?:waving::waving:

61 - 80 of 577 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.