Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 577 Posts
It's too early to say for sure, but I'm going to try and make this one. It'll put me driving through my hometown of Toccoa, GA and seeing my folks on the way down so that's a positive. If I do show up I'll be tent camping as I always do so no room wasted on me :)

Now to get the 'oldwing road ready this winter so I can make the trip next year!

G

I have the Il M&G on the calendar and trying to talk the wife into going with me.:?

Hey... Lots of familiar names popping up here...May try to make this one.. But work is still playing tricks on me... I'm in Nevada now.. Sean, glad to see it is going to be there in SC.. And Sept will be awesome!

Should be ideal temperatures for any of we Brits that make it over the Pond for this event. :cool: In the summer months we would need air conditioning on the bikes!! :ROFL:

Should be ideal temperatures for any of we Brits that make it over the Pond for this event. :cool: In the summer months we would need air conditioning on the bikes!! :ROFL:
Be sure to have your phones, cameras, laptops and tablets charged before trying to jump the pond. Wouldn't hurt to wipe your drives too, just in case. Not sure I'd do much winking and nodding either.

Be sure to have your phones, cameras, laptops and tablets charged before trying to jump the pond. Wouldn't hurt to wipe your drives too, just in case. Not sure I'd do much winking and nodding either.
yes Rudy, all good fun now coming to America. A lot of people are giving up the idea of traveling there now and choosing alternative destinations, from our end. The only thing that would affect me is camera, I don't bother bringing phones or other stuff like that. Helen brings her phone so she will have to make sure it is charged, but that is all, although she does have a rather mean looking hair dryer that they might want to take a close look at!!!! :ROFL:

Hi all, just made my reservation, arriving the 14th leaving the 18th, room 214. Looking forward to seeing everyone next year. NASSIR 7 was my first and was very nice to meet so many great people and I look forward to seeing everyone again. Ride safe!!!
Your next to us, we have 213 - NASSIR 7 was our first as well - see you there!!

Les

Sounds like fun. But too close to my sister-in-law.

I just booked room 221, the lady said there are only 7 rooms left for that week. Looks like this is party you don't want to putting off your decision to go.

All, at the request of Patty (Button Lady) who so graciously makes our name buttons each year, we have added a "relationship" column to the attendance list. I have made some entries already based on what I think I know but PLEASE make sure to review it and if it's not correct let me know so that we can avoid any unintentional "situations". :raspberry:

You can find the NASSIR 8 Attendance List here... http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums...r-8-attendance-list-updated-07-22-2014-a.html

Thanks for the assist!

Mny thx Patty and John for all that you do. Great meeting and working with all of you and look forward to seeing you at #8.

Best
N

All, at the request of Patty (Button Lady) who so graciously makes our name buttons each year, we have added a "relationship" column to the attendance list. I have made some entries already based on what I think I know but PLEASE make sure to review it and if it's not correct let me know so that we can avoid any unintentional "situations". :raspberry:

You can find the NASSIR 8 Attendance List here... http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums...r-8-attendance-list-updated-07-22-2014-a.html

Thanks for the assist!
How does that work if you are married to yourself??? :ROFL:

Discussion starter · #96 ·
Thanks to everyone for the help, offers of help, and the general excitement for the event. The town continues to be excited for the event, even though it's a year away.

I have confirmed the closing of the town square for Wednesday night and spoken to the restaurant owners about staying open for the event. Working on some entertainment for the evening as well.

I have booked the covered pavilion at the NWTF for our Thursday night dinner and auction. I will speak to a couple of caterers that I use for different events and confirm that very soon.

I'm still working on Tuesday night's event, keeping it open right now in hopes that the Edgefield Inn will come through with hosting the barbecue they talked about.

I'll try to keep updates coming as they are available.

SB

huH,maybe THAT'S why they call a good lookin gal on the Penn State University campus........A vIsiToR!:grin:
I was gonna say that Patty could make him a sticker for his right hand..........

But that would be crude......

81 - 100 of 577 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.