Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 577 Posts
You owe me a new keyboard! :ROFL:
We have to stop......... :ROFL::ROFL:

The visual of why you need a new keyboard based on the topic has made my mind go blank and I am now blind.......... :shock:

Or you thought it was funny and spit your coffee out....... :?

We have to stop......... :ROFL::ROFL:

The visual of why you need a new keyboard based on the topic has made my mind go blank and I am now blind.......... :shock:

Or you thought it was funny and spit your coffee out....... :?

Ok, to set the record straight... I am married but she will not be attending so my relationship to myself in the NASSIR 8 Attendence Thread is what I am referring to...

I posted the comment about needing a new keyboard at 10:44PM so it wasn't coffee but rather a 7&7... :raspberry:

Now then, get your dirty old mind out of the gutter! :ROFL:

Thats better.........

As Long as it was 7&7

He always shows up late to the party.......

Boy, this thread has taken a sharp left turn.........:ROFL:

Discussion starter · #112 ·
I am planning to attend this event so I would like my name to be included in the list.
It's becoming an international affair!:claps:

Discussion starter · #113 ·
John from the hotel stopped by to say there are still about 11-12 rooms still available for the rally, so if you haven't booked, there is still room at the inn!

Wont be attending unless I win the lottery

Sorry to say that due to my auto accident July 23, being in a neck brace, and off work for at least 12 weeks....I do not see a vacation in my 2015 future...wishing safe and fun times to all!!

Doug D

Sorry To hear Doug, you guys are corner posts for the rallys ..

That's a real bummer Doug.......

Still got our fingers crossed that we will be able to come over the Pond to be at this one!! :)

Still got our fingers crossed that we will be able to come over the Pond to be at this one!! :)
Fingers crossed??? You should have bought you airline tickets already!!! Let's not have any more talk about fingers crossed!!! :lash:

;)

101 - 120 of 577 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.