Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 577 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
Fingers crossed??? You should have bought you airline tickets already!!! Let's not have any more talk about fingers crossed!!! :lash:

;)
Not yet mate, we keep watching, hoping the prices will come down to an affordable level. :sadguy:

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
Not yet mate, we keep watching, hoping the prices will come down to an affordable level. :sadguy:
Indeed, lets hope they do.

Also, I am guaranteed to miss any connecting flights as the Homeland Security computer thinks I am someone else and they have been unable to resolve this over the last 10 years. Therefore every trip to the US includes a couple of hours sitting in the little side room watching people in uniforms being paid to be obnoxious.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts

Also, I am guaranteed to miss any connecting flights as the Homeland Security computer thinks I am someone else and they have been unable to resolve this over the last 10 years. Therefore every trip to the US includes a couple of hours sitting in the little side room watching people in uniforms being paid to be obnoxious.

Im pretty sure its not you that they are curious of..............

It's that little bear you set out into the world!!! :ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts

I am pretty sure they have a surgical procedure done, when they sign up, to cut the cord to the humour section of their brains. :readit:

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
I am pretty sure they have a surgical procedure done, when they sign up, to cut the cord to the humour section of their brains.
...and manners and every other positive quality expected of a member of the human race.

I think they are specially selected for their rudeness, ignorance and obnoxiousness.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
I think it is your face that sets them off Paul ,not your name :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
I am planning on coming. I did call the hotel and they are all booked up.
Sean will have to open a hotel for the rest of those coming!!! :ROFL:

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
There are scads of hotels in nearby Augusta so that one in Edgefield filling won't be a huge inconvenience. And if you really want in there, wait until the gathering gets close. There is always someone who has to back out at the last minute.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
Rudy is right. Tons of hotels within 15-20 mins. I am also working on other alternatives, such as houses to stay at, campers to borrow, and yes, the whole of the Burch empire will be opened to accommodate as many as possible.

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
There are scads of hotels in nearby Augusta so that one in Edgefield filling won't be a huge inconvenience. And if you really want in there, wait until the gathering gets close. There is always someone who has to back out at the last minute.
Depending on leave, I maybe cancelling. Have untill a week out to cancel. Hoping I can still get leave.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
We still have every intention of being there for this one, just need to sell everything we own, but otherwise, count us in!! Flights are the big deal and at the moment they are still somewhat expensive.
Was hoping Flyone might just come across the Big Pond and collect all us Brits and maybe some of the Irish members too!! ;)

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Trying to get a group together to see who wants to ride down there this coming weekend! Suppose to be in the low 70's and nice and clear (so they say right now).

Who wants to get together for the weekend (25th & 26Th)?

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
I'll be in town this weekend, if anyone decides to come. I'm working at the store on Saturday from 10-3. Weather should be perfect.

Sean

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Definitely going to this one. In our home state. Yea!!!!

MowerDoc & Rebel Girl
(James) (Pat)

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
This is looking to be one great ride for Ole QDaddy. The Hag is planning a back-to-back, two week, two separate cruises, cruise ship (probably on Carnival) vacation with her fav cruisin' buddy. Who ain't me! Cuz I don't like being held captive on a boat for a week. Anyway - if all goes well she will land somewhere in Fl a few days before N8. I will putz down from MI and pick her up. Then we head up the coast(sorta) to SC and N8. Love it!

121 - 140 of 577 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.