Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 577 Posts

·
Senior Moments!
1,513 Posts
Peace, quiet and Honda.
How appropriate is this quote?? They go hand in hand don't they??

:claps: :claps::claps::readit: :ssshh:

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
How appropriate is this quote?? They go hand in hand don't they??

:claps: :claps::claps::readit: :ssshh:
Im sorry, Id have to turn my radio down to achieve that.......

And thats not gonna happen!!;)

·
Senior Moments!
1,513 Posts
Im sorry, Id have to turn my radio down to achieve that.......

And thats not gonna happen!!;)
;) :waving: :raspberry: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
My thoughts exactly. Peace, quiet and Honda. Who could ask for more?
You mean I have to turn off my Sirius radio, or the MP 3, heaven forbid the AM/FM, or the tape deck, perhaps the GPS, or CB, geezers not my Bluetooth! !!!. Then I would hear nothing. Bet I would have to quiet the wife down too, now thar is a novel idea, go ahead somebody else tell her to be quiet.

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
If What's Her Name and I go, Do I have to cook breakfast again? Appears the Chief Cook and Bottle Washer has booked a room for this event.

I'm a bit nervous about riding back into Canada in the middle of September. Anybody have a Weather Crystal Ball, or a transporter with a stable flux capacitor?
:snowman::snowman::snowman:

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
If What's Her Name and I go, Do I have to cook breakfast again? Appears the Chief Cook and Bottle Washer has booked a room for this event.

I'm a bit nervous about riding back into Canada in the middle of September. Anybody have a Weather Crystal Ball, or a transporter with a stable flux capacitor?
:snowman::snowman::snowman:
Short answer - HELL YES!!!! I only got a room so in the event it rains, you won't get wet while flipping cakes!!!

I hope you do make it, I owe whats her name a bottle of Carolan's! We're going to start the day off right!!

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
Would be really good to finally cross paths with you Kyle. :claps::)

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Would be really good to finally cross paths with you Kyle. :claps::)
After all these years, it sure would be awesome to see you and Helen:needahug:

Nik (What's Her Name) and I will be doing a summer trip as usual, which will probably euchre her for a fall trip to SC due to lack of vacation time. I will have to decide if I'll go on my own and as to whether or not to take the bike.:?

·
Pwhoever
3,118 Posts
I can finally say that I am going to be joining the group for this gathering. Last year was an interesting one for me so I wasn't able to make a lot of events. I have already worked out my vacation time for next year and was able to get most of Sep off. I saw an earlier post by kamikaze84 that the hotel is all booked for now. Because of that, I will have to plan on camping at the soccer field. I will be solo and plan on showing up Mon and leaving on Fri. I am really looking forward to this one.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Pwhoever we will ride down together so you won't be solo. ;)
I have a room reserved already so we will see how it all works out. I'm sure there will be some cancelations over the course of the year leading up to the event.

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
If it works as planned. Stop by and get me. I also have a room

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Pwhoever we will ride down together so you won't be solo. ;)
I have a room reserved already so we will see how it all works out. I'm sure there will be some cancelations over the course of the year leading up to the event.
Does this mean Jack gets the Tub again............ :ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
I can finally say that I am going to be joining the group for this gathering. Last year was an interesting one for me so I wasn't able to make a lot of events. I have already worked out my vacation time for next year and was able to get most of Sep off. I saw an earlier post by kamikaze84 that the hotel is all booked for now. Because of that, I will have to plan on camping at the soccer field. I will be solo and plan on showing up Mon and leaving on Fri. I am really looking forward to this one.
Keep watching the thread Mike. With several months left before the event, someone could cancel and post a vacant room if that's what you'd like.
Good luck and either way, hope to see Ya there. :waving:
Larry K. (thecruiser)

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,707 Posts
We will be there also..We can compare our Goldwings. We just bought a 07 and pick it up Friday. :claps:

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Very disappointed that we can't attend. Why is this in the middle of the week. Some of us still work you know.

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
I believe the NASSIR's have been starting on Wednesday since 2008. I've missed more than a few also... :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
They were moved to being mid week when people voiced their disappointment that they were held at the weekend, because they needed traveling time and by holding them mid week it meant that they had the weekend at either end, so only 5 working days in one week were needed off work.
It is always going to be a case of can't please all the people all of the time.

The dates set for the actual Meet & Greet may be midweek, but a good few attendees will be able to spend more time together If they can arrive earlier and or leave later.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #160
Glad to see folks still excited about this event, even with it being 9 months away. Everything still going to plan and hopefully more to report after first of the year.

Rebel Girl, Ravenel not so far away from Edgefield and I'll even have a route for folks to head down towards Charleston, so it may be possible to meet some of the folks down your way or maybe ride up after work to rally, stay the night, and ride back home early. Wouldn't miss much work at all!

141 - 160 of 577 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.