Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 419 Posts

·
Administrator
58,930 Posts
Thanks to CoffeePot I was able to get a room at Cloud 9. Please update the room number list to show flylow and Connie in room 119. Thanks.

will have to do that later after the forum software gets fixed,

right now, we can't so anything with the attachments :frown2:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Anybody know if a local Honda dealer rents Goldwings?

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
...they do not have a rental program.

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
...we get a LOT of rally's out every summer.
Our 2nd week in July is the busiest motorcycling week of the year.
The Dealership here, Motoplex, knows about us and our event. They're use to this stuff and have a program of their own on how to interact with us. It's all fluidic to structured degree, but rest assured they know the importance of the entire season. I've no doubt others are quietly viewing this thread for data comparison, as other Goldwing groups frequently interact with this particular Dealer.
Us 'Wingers are ...important within their markets... for whatever reasons.

I need to finish-up other things besides giving them a better market analysis other than that which they already have for themselves.

I think I've settled on a T-shirt design.
...and some other things.

Y'all just make sure you're out here. I'm gonna see the girls up at Cloud9 later and do a check-in. KOA as well.

Hey, my Dealer is Your dealer, so lets let some osmosis work for a while with Motoplex.

My employer is onboard with a new MMT 3X5 tag-a-long for a raffle. I still have to work the details out with him.
I've other stuff going on for this as well and time is short.

Reactions: flylow and AZgl1800

·
Registered
71 Posts
This one looks well organized and in a great area! Wish I could make this one!!

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
Typo, ...sorry. MMT 3X4 pictured. A MMT 4X6 we make as well.
I'm pushing for a Camper version of the 3X4, but I'll have to draw it out first, and time is always of issue.
Great trailers they are.
All T-shirts will have pockets. I should be done with the design this week.

Reactions: AZgl1800

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
Hi Capt',
Looks like things are coming along just fine and in a short while NASSIR 9 will be in the history books. I was looking on the SD map to find some scenic routes for rides on the 12th and 13th but couldn't find any. On the internet I found a group called HOG that has rides out of a MC store (Harley of course) but I couldn't find any ride routes listed. Have you already got this figured out and I'm just spinning my wheels? Connie (my wife) and I plan to see some of SD while we're there but don't know which direction to go for the best roads. If you could help me out I'll buy you a cup of coffee or whatever you drink when we get there. Thanks for your help.:smile2:

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
I'm on it...

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
We are 29 days out from NASSIR 9 & have a few questions.
1) Are the food trucks still a go & if so what will their menus be?
2) A shuttle service was mentioned, is this still a go?
3) Is the Motel good to go?
4) A T-shirt design was mentioned - what does it look like & what is the cost?
5) A 3x4 trailer was mentioned as a raffle prize - what will the ticket cost be & where will the money's raised from the raffle go?

I am asking these questions as some of us need to budget funds to cover all expenses & it's good to know costs up front. Hoping to hear something soon.

·
Registered
38 Posts
We are 29 days out from NASSIR 9 & have a few questions.
1) Are the food trucks still a go & if so what will their menus be?
2) A shuttle service was mentioned, is this still a go?
3) Is the Motel good to go?
4) A T-shirt design was mentioned - what does it look like & what is the cost?
5) A 3x4 trailer was mentioned as a raffle prize - what will the ticket cost be & where will the money's raised from the raffle go?

I am asking these questions as some of us need to budget funds to cover all expenses & it's good to know costs up front. Hoping to hear something soon.

Another questions is will we be able to pre-order the shirts to ensure that enough of the various sizes are available? Also, since we are still planning on the auction, has a charity or cause for the funds raised been designated yet?

·
Administrator
58,930 Posts
On the charity issue yes, Lopeha and I as the NASSIR coordinators determine where that goes.

Andy is the lead on that question, so will let him answer that. He and I are both driving today, so give him some time to read this and reply.

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Will there be beer
Are the showers wet
Is there paved roads
Is Wine-r coming
A credit card will cover all other issues

Cap't stay off the internet and gitter done fella.

Reactions: Wine_r

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
As of right now the are two organizations that are slated to receive any money raised. The final determination will be made at the event after consulting with the host. An announcement will be made before the auction starts.

Reactions: Snorebaby

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #219
201 - 220 of 419 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.