361 - 380 of 419 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Thanks for the update Broke, some of us have been wondering how you were doing

·
Administrator
58,762 Posts
Really great to hear from you Broke, been way way too long since we talked with you.
We used to have some great conversations back in the old days...

Please do put some time aside for 10, I know you will enjoy it a lot.
and just maybe, we can have it closer to you than out in the west.

Tell Fender Buffer hello for me, miss her voice also

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #364
"Those in an MC would understand"

Dafuq?

Dude. Why can't you give a straight answer to ANYTHING?

You know it's great that yer putting this year's NASSIR together. But it sucks that yer acting like a jackass while doing it. And if that offends anyone...I really don't care.
I've got my reasoning for keeping things kinda quiet, Broke.
It's all good.
Too bad 'ya can't make it out.

·
Administrator
25,367 Posts
And will there be a table set up where we check in & pick up our shirts, souvenirs, pins, name tags etc. ?

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #372
Cant promise Ill be there for too long, gotta work and stuff, but Ill show up and hang out for a while.
Doug (Competition Cycle) is having his Bike Night on our last official evening, Thursday the 14th, as well. He'll have a couple of grills going, etc.

He's our "in and out" oil change shop (emergency's, towing, etc.) for those that need/want it...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Doug (Competition Cycle) is having his Bike Night on our last official evening, Thursday the 14th, as well. He'll have a couple of grills going, etc.

He's our "in and out" oil change shop (emergency's, towing, etc.) for those that need/want it...
Hey I know that guy. When I was fixing up my CX I was in there a couple of times looking for parts. Great guy.

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #374

Hey I know that guy. When I was fixing up my CX I was in there a couple of times looking for parts. Great guy.
He knows Goldwinger's bikes well and he's a Friend of NASSIR9.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
I have just been blessed with a rip-roaring sciatic nerve issue and am not sure if I will be able to make the trip. One buttock and thigh are just killing me when on the bike, the car isn't much better. I will make the final decision at departure time but it is not looking to promising now.

·
Premium Member
1,867 Posts
I have just been blessed with a rip-roaring sciatic nerve issue and am not sure if I will be able to make the trip. One buttock and thigh are just killing me when on the bike, the car isn't much better. I will make the final decision at departure time but it is not looking to promising now.
C'mon fella....coupla oxy's and you'll be good to go. If you're not going then I'm not going....and neither is Niki. Go see the chiro or the naturalpathic or a witch doc.:crying2:

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #377
5 more rooms are now available at the Cloud 9 Motel for anyone interested.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Well, we have made it to Pekin, IL near Peoria. Spending the night at a Holiday Inn Express. Hope to be in Sioux Falls Monday afternoon.07/09/16

Now we are in Waterloo, Iowa for the night. Pretty heavy thunder storms prompted an early day. 07/10/16

·
Premium Member
1,867 Posts
I have arrived. Got some electrical problems. Signals work on the bike, but on the trailer....left signal nothing happens...right signal 4 ways come on. Any electrical gurus gonna be here? B6 KOA. Best to text me at 204 770 0630 if anyone is good at this

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
I have arrived. Got some electrical problems. Signals work on the bike, but on the trailer....left signal nothing happens...right signal 4 ways come on. Any electrical gurus gonna be here? B6 KOA. Best to text me at 204 770 0630 if anyone is good at this

Kyle, check with Lopeha and Dave 0430. I'll bet they can help ya out!

361 - 380 of 419 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.