Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 419 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
IDK about that auction thing but looking forward to next one. So - what room are you two in for N9? AND - Happy 43rd(?) Anniversary!
Thanks for the well wishes.
don't know what room as I am not home and the boss lady is handling that.
As for the auction I may tie her hands so she cannot raise them and bid..

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
Poor naked Scarlett

I hope that it is a closed trailer. Scarlett would really not like to be exposed naked for the world to see. She really needs a rider or riders to make her look presentable. :surprise:
Hey Doug, it would be a huge sacrifice but I could fly down to Augusta and drive Scarlett for you. Of course, she'd probably follow me home. They say 1800s are like that.

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
We agree she needs ridden and not hauled. I guess I should have said that at this time we plan to haul and yes, Scarlett will be sheltered from the elements. Depends on everyone's health at the time if we ride or haul.

I hope that it is a closed trailer. Scarlett would really not like to be exposed naked for the world to see. She really needs a rider or riders to make her look presentable. :surprise:

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
It is true, they do follow you home, so be very careful. Doug rode Fly's 1800 in Arkansas and we were told that very thing. And we know how that turned out for Doug...LOL

Hey Doug, it would be a huge sacrifice but I could fly down to Augusta and drive Scarlett for you. Of course, she'd probably follow me home. They say 1800s are like that.

·
Registered
38 Posts
We agree she needs ridden and not hauled. I guess I should have said that at this time we plan to haul and yes, Scarlett will be sheltered from the elements. Depends on everyone's health at the time if we ride or haul.
Maybe as the time gets closer, we can meet up somewhere and convoy out there. Elaine and I plan to take about 3 weeks and do a lot of riding and sightseeing while we have the opportunity. Life is short so we need to take full advantage of it.

·
Administrator
25,551 Posts

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Older and Smarter; seems Older and Wiser is just outta my reach most of the time.

·
Administrator
25,551 Posts
Maybe both Dave :)
Yep, after next summer I may make that decision myself. Getting to the places I like to go in the summer is miserable.

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts

·
Administrator
25,551 Posts
Reactions: Snorebaby

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
I have a problem in that I cannot see any of the pictures on CaptainMidnight85's post, so I don't know what I am dealing with.

I found Cloud 9's number and called but was unable to make a booking, because I couldn't understand the person I don't know what the problem was.

Last but not least the reviews of the Cloud 9 motel are less than stellar, putting it mildly. I rather wonder what we are getting into

I also notice that the published rate on the internet is $67...................

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I have a problem in that I cannot see any of the pictures on CaptainMidnight85's post, so I don't know what I am dealing with.

I found Cloud 9's number and called but was unable to make a booking, because I couldn't understand the person I don't know what the problem was.

Last but not least the reviews of the Cloud 9 motel are less than stellar, putting it mildly. I rather wonder what we are getting into

I also notice that the published rate on the internet is $67...................
I can see the pictures, so I don't know what to correct. I'll reset my cookie and log in. Maybe I'll see something different.
The reviews that I see are from previous ownership.
I see Expedia adverting "Book from $55". I don't know what that is all about.

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #38 (Edited)
Would I need JavaScript to see them? I am using a Surface that doesn't do Java.
I've changed image hosting to PhotoBucket.
Images in the first post (now just three images) appear on my Android phone now.

·
Administrator
58,946 Posts
I can see the pictures, so I don't know what to correct. I'll reset my cookie and log in. Maybe I'll see something different.
The reviews that I see are from previous ownership.
I see Expedia adverting "Book from $55". I don't know what that is all about.
back a ways, Steve explained that the current owner of the hotel has nearly completed a remodel of the entire hotel.

All new furnishings, bedding, pillows, carpets, etc.... the video explains that if you watch it thru to the end.

Steve is constantly in contact with the host's owner, and ensuring that our needs will be met.

21 - 40 of 419 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.