Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 419 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Are you referring to a friend of yours, on some other brand or model of bike? Sure they're welcome.

We'll probably laugh and point, though. We're childish that way. :cooldevil: ;)
Ya, my brother and he doesn't ride a wing, As far as pointing and laughing, he's been known to pass out a few wing jabs, mostly at me. He's got a pretty good sense of humor. I'll have to ask him if he's interested in showing up and being the odd ball.

·
Registered
38 Posts
And the Harley riders like to ride with the Hondas since there will be somebody that has a dependable bike to go for the parts to get them back running.. :)

Just kidding of course. we are tolerant of all riders. It is about the riding, not the bike. We all know that the Harley riders will one day come to their senses and decide to ride on a comfortable machine.

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Sawduster, All Are Welcome.
Member, ...or not.
Goldwing, ...or not.

Hell, he can pedal a Schwinn here if he (or she) pleases. Be prepared to have a motor bolted to that bike before it leaves here though...

·
Just one of the guys
4,783 Posts
We have one member who rides a Harley, gasp!, and has his hair tied up in a Pony Tail, and he is coming....

does that weather well? :rofl:

There has been more than 1 there on a Harley, Not to mention the Shadow, VTX, Valkryie, and Spider riders.

All are welcome, as long as they are willing to have a WHOLE LOT of fun.

·
Administrator
58,192 Posts
At NASSIR8 in Edgefield, SC last year...

I rode behind a CanAm Spyder up thru the twisties to beautiful town, we all had a wonderful time, and we talked about the different attributes of how his Spyder handles in the twisties.... turns out, he can take them faster than we can....

there was one or two VTX bikes, several models of the HD brand... one Triumph was there.

if you ride in the wind, you are welcome to our NASSIR events.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
I'll have to ask him if he's interested in showing up and being the odd ball.
he'll have some pretty stiff competition for that distinction....... :ROFL:

·
Senior Moments!
1,509 Posts
Is there a tentative schedule of events for this NASSIR?

We are not sure we can make it for all of the days, and just curious what all is going on.

Thanks,

Rex

·
Registered
38 Posts
Im gonna give my best to make it, which usually is good enough. Ill hook up with people that ride from FL if any. Wife will attend as well
I will be riding from South Georgia. I am located about 60 miles north of Tallahassee in Moultrie, Georgia. My wife and I plan to take 3 to 4 days to ride out. If interested, we may be able to meet and ride. Always better to have a group rather than an individual. We have not planned the route completely yet so are open to almost anything as long as it is does not involve a lot of interstate roads..

·
Administrator
24,834 Posts
I will be riding from South Georgia. I am located about 60 miles north of Tallahassee in Moultrie, Georgia. My wife and I plan to take 3 to 4 days to ride out. If interested, we may be able to meet and ride. Always better to have a group rather than an individual. We have not planned the route completely yet so are open to almost anything as long as it is does not involve a lot of interstate roads..
There will be a group of us riding from central Arkansas up through eastern Oklahoma, Kansas & Nebraska. We don't like interstates either so you are welcome to join us.

·
Registered
38 Posts
There will be a group of us riding from central Arkansas up through eastern Oklahoma, Kansas & Nebraska. We don't like interstates either so you are welcome to join us.
That sounds like a good idea to me. As it nears, we can firm up the plans for a time and place to meet.
Wife and I had already planned to go thru Arkansas and up that way, so meeting with some others that are going the same place will be a great idea. It is going to be a great trip for us as it will be new places to go and sights to see. Thank you for the invite to join up with you on the ride to NASSIR 9.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
us385south & Driftertex are IN!

Just booked our room... looking forward to meeting captian midnight... as he has been VERY helpful to me in restoring my 82 1100.

Woo hoo!

T

61 - 80 of 419 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.