Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 419 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Nassir 9

Just got Leroy and I hooked to room 125 , 11th to 15th. Bring it on. Ha, I don't know his name . Is it Blackwing ?? Anyways, the Swogger team will be there!!

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
When do you expect to have a campground designated? We would like to get reservations made.
Hi Doug,
I can have it settled by Monday if that'll work?

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Definitely going to try to work it in .....

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
As my summer plans keep changing, IM keeping this one in mind. Still don't know if I can swing it, But it's definitely being thought about.......

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Your map needs more color. Hope to see 'ya here! :cam:

·
Administrator
22,191 Posts
Just took a Farmer's Almanac type look at what we should see in Sioux Falls this year.
Looks about like the weather we are having here this week, just not quite as hot. Seems ideal for motorcycling. :thumbsup:

However, if I go, and I'm planning to, it will rain and be the coldest summer on record. Or, there will be tornadoes that pick up everybody's bikes and we'll all have to walk home. :walker:

·
Administrator
58,756 Posts
Anybody from the southwest planning on going?
I'm thinkin' I'd like to run by Carhenge on the way up.
Would be glad to have you ride up with my group Dennis, but it would be a long out of the way ride for you... We are meeting here at my house noon on Friday before, riding up to Belleville, KS for the 1st RON, then over to Rapid City, SD to hotel it there for a couple days....

We are taking in as many tourist traps as we can find in that area... Devil's Tower will probably be on day 1 after we get there.

·
Premium Member
1,867 Posts
Just don't take any shortcuts up snowy mountain passes or anything and you'll be fine. :wink2:

Have you given up on camping Q-Daddy? Using that Timeout Trailer for storage now?

Pretty sure you'll be seeing me and What's Her Name this year

81 - 100 of 419 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.