Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

My Wing does not do gravel or dirt roads that well, so I am coming to NASSIR ready for whatever the situation warrants.

I should be there Monday afternoon.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
imported post

:ROFL:LOL. I think you have it covered Larry! See you soon!

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I am not just doing this to go to Nassir with the bike.

I live in the Pacific Northwest that is chuck full of forest service roads and the like. There are several public hot springs that are only accessible by jeep or dual sport bikes. Often times, I see these adventure bikes on the road and had wondered how they do in the woods, I can see how uncomfortable they would be on a long distance trip. So I thought I would give it some trial and see if I could travel to some very neat dual sport areas with this configuration. I could pull this contraption with my Ford Ranger pickup but I really do enjoy riding my Wing and if this is do able, why not do it? Because I can do it. So it just happens to be the same time as Nassir is why I am taking it to Nassir.

So far, it seems to work but I will give it a few camping trips and see how it goes. This trip I plan to just haul my small tent and minimal camping supplies. And I won't be doing this two up.

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
imported post

now THATS was I call an all terrain vehicle system !!!

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

What a great set up, ideal for the use you want it for and allows you to go pretty much wherever you want. :claps::claps::bow:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

What a great set up, ideal for the use you want it for and allows you to go pretty much wherever you want. :claps::claps::bow:

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
imported post

Then there is this alternative

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.