Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will there be a raffle this year ? Should we bring raffle items ?

·
Premium Member
12,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Perhaps I should have put Auction instead of raffle . DO I hear $11.30 ?

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Yes there will be an Auction on Wednesday night. I am having a meeting today to hash out a few more details and then I will post an itinerary and some organized rides.

·
Life Time Premium Member
3,918 Posts
If anyone would like to contribute something to the auction even though you can't make it to NASSIR 6, you are more than welcome to send it to me and Button Lady and we will take it over there when we go. It would be cheaper and more convenient then sending it to Canada. Just PM Button Lady or me for our address or check Digby or Rudy's member helper guides. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
5,380 Posts
If anyone would like to contribute something to the auction even though you can't make it to NASSIR 6, you are more than welcome to send it to me and Button Lady and we will take it over there when we go. It would be cheaper and more convenient then sending it to Canada. Just PM Button Lady or me for our address or check Digby or Rudy's member helper guides. Thank you!
I hear that a new book might be getting closer. Will there be a book signing at Simcoe?

·
Life Time Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Patty, I think Len was talking about me!!!! :lash: Don't be an attention hog, that's my job!;) My biggest fan Flyone will be there and will probably want to get his collection signed.:raspberry:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
I think Flyone will be bidding large on the D-Rod anti-joke certificate this year. There could be a bidding war between him and Johnboy.

·
Premium Member
5,380 Posts
Not sure if the new book will be done by then :?
but I could do a book signing with the first two books, and there will be one of each in the raffle.
And sell advanced copies of #3?

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
All I can say is johnboy better bring a armored car full of money if he wants that certificate!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
When doing a facetime on the ipod with Drod I find turning the volume off gets rid of the crummy jokes :)

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
Don't forget to bring something for the auction! It can be something from your home state, Goldwing accessory, or something that all of us would want to fight over. Proceeds will go to a very good cause.

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
We did as D rod suggested and sent him something for the auction as we will not be able to attend Nassir this yr, someone please make sure and do at least one digger bid for me!! Wish we could be there...

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
When doing a facetime on the ipod with Drod I find turning the volume off gets rid of the crummy jokes :)
Yeah but turning off the power switch helps with his face!!!:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Life Time Premium Member
3,918 Posts
There were many many diggers bid on objects. Flyone did a fantastic job on the auction. The money went to a great charity. Tmdriverwannabe, your beautiful crosstitch went for $50. The no jokes from D-Rod certificate went for $50. There were multiple bids with a winning price of $15.00 for earplugs that were donated to Button Lady. Galaxy hunter recorded the whole auction and will post it when he gets home in a week or two.

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
There were many many diggers bid on objects. Flyone did a fantastic job on the auction. The money went to a great charity. Tmdriverwannabe, your beautiful crosstitch went for $50. The no jokes from D-Rod certificate went for $50. There were multiple bids with a winning price of $15.00 for earplugs that were donated to Button Lady. Galaxy hunter recorded the whole auction and will post it when he gets home in a week or two.

Thats cool, I ll be sure to tell mrswannabe, im sure she will be thrilled it sold for that much!! That thing took her about 2 months in her spare time to draw it up and create it....look forward to seeing Galaxys video!!:claps::claps::claps:

·
Just one of the guys
4,796 Posts
Thats cool, I ll be sure to tell mrswannabe, im sure she will be thrilled it sold for that much!! That thing took her about 2 months in her spare time to draw it up and create it....look forward to seeing Galaxys video!!:claps::claps::claps:

That item should be among the highlights of the video. It got pretty funny at times.

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
Where do the proceeds from the auction go?

The last one I went to - the money was for operational costs related to the websight.

With all these ads, this thing must be sustaining itself now. . . . Just curious.

If this has already been answered at length, I apologize - I haven't been on here in a while.

·
Premium Member
3,435 Posts
The last one I went to - the money was for operational costs related to the websight.

With all these ads, this thing must be sustaining itself now. . . . Just curious.

If this has already been answered at length, I apologize - I haven't been on here in a while.

It is self sustaining.. The auction proceeds go to charity I believe. Google NASSIR 5 auction for details......

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.