Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I just want to offer a Big Thanks to all the folks who step up and help put on the NASSIR events . Sadly I cant make them all but enjoy reading of the "Saunders Family Gatherings" I know its not a simple task and takes many hrs of planning to put these together . Again :claps::claps:Thanks :claps::claps:to all who work so hard to give us a chance at meeting each other .

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,706 Posts
imported post

Well the next one is close enough for you guys to attend..Hope you can make it there.

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

Well done everyone who organized and attended. Dylan and myself feel bad that we couldn't attend this time, especially as John and his helpers went to so much effort to make sure everyone had a good time.
Hopefully next year we will be able to meet up with you all again.

·
Just one of the guys
4,781 Posts
imported post

Hey Dylan, behave yourself OK? We want to see you next year. and BELIEVE ME I WILL BE THERE unless I am physically unable to drag myself down there.

I already told the Mrs we are going, she said she might not want to take the trip. I said "With ya or without ya, your choice."

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
imported post

Thanks, John, for the memories, I'm sure all enjoyed and had a good ole time. I'm sure others were involved, my thanks to them also. See ya next year.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

I too, want to thank everyone involved with putting it all together. I really enjoyed my time at N-4,,,,,, so much so,,, that I had decided to stay the extra day. It meant giving up a day at Yellow Stone,,,,,,, but Yellow Stone will still be there, and there will only be ONE NASSIR-4 ;).

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

I wanted to add my "THANKS" to everyone involved as well! This has been an awesome experience for me, my daughter and my wife! Well done to all, especially John and his group of helpers! Flyone and his team did a great job at the auction as well!!

I also want to add a special "thank you" to Marty (4evermetric) for the work he did at the campground on Monday and Tuesday nights. He went well above the call of duty and gave us all a place to eat, drink and be merry! Those burgers were super!!! Thanks Marty!

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

oops...double post!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
imported post

Halfling wrote:
I also want to add a special "thank you" to Marty (4evermetric) for the work he did at the campground on Monday and Tuesday nights. He went well above the call of duty and gave us all a place to eat, drink and be merry! Those burgers were super!!! Thanks Marty!
Thank-you. Enjoyed the friendship John, and meeting your charming wife and daughter. You are blessed.

Marty

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

Thanks very much for the money you all raised at the auction. John sent me the $950 today and I immediately paid it towards hosting costs.
I already had hosting paid up to the middle of December thanks to ongoing donations frommany members and visitors to the site, and topped up by myself when needed.
Your $950 auction money means the hosting is now paid for up to May 2012 ($2,000 in credit now, hosting is $200 per month), which means I don't have to worry about that for a good while. Thanks again. :bow:

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.