Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Nice writeup Marty.

What a surprise. So many of our members carry guns. ;)

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

Great write up Marty. Wish I could have been there.:sadguy::applause::applause::applause::bow::bow::bow:

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
imported post

Thanks everyone. I have been extremely busy so not here much at the moment, but stop by and skim the posts occasionally.

Marty

·
Administrator
22,296 Posts
imported post

Here's something for you'll appreciate, Marty.
It's amazing what you can find on the web.

True story from a Kansas State Highway Patrol officer:
I made a traffic stop on an elderly lady the other day for speeding on U.S. 166 Eastbound at Mile Marker 73 just East of Sedan, KS. I asked for her driver's license, registration, and proof of insurance.

The lady took out the required information and handed it to me. In with the cards, I was somewhat surprised (due to her advanced age)to see she had a conceal carry permit. I looked at her and ask if she had a weapon in her possession at this time.

She responded that she indeed had a .45 automatic in her glove box. Something---body language, or the way she said it---made me want to ask if she had any other firearms. She did admit to also having a 9mm Glock in her center console. Now I had to ask one more time if that was all. She responded once again that she did have just one more, a .38 special in her purse. I then asked her what was she so afraid of.

She looked me right in the eye and said, "Not a damn thing!"

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
imported post

Nice write up Marty and thanks for being such a gracious host, you were the finese touch that made the Rally complete.

Being from Canada, we are really restricted with our gun laws, and with the amount of touring in backroads America What's Her Name and I do, I sure wish I could carry

:wtf: You never know when a two legged or 4 legged beast may want to mess you up.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.