Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 187 of 187 Posts

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
Joined
·
12,840 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the updates! I think that's everyone, and all made it home safe except for Luddy's deer encounter. :shock:

ziadelsol, I met a pilot last week that has a commute that I think comes close to being as big as yours. He lives here in WA in Sequim but is based back East, I think he said Atlanta. At least he gets free airfare to his job though. :cheesygrin:

John
 

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
Joined
·
1,707 Posts
imported post

Final Tally on the mileage door to door was 17,000 KM or 10,200 Miles. Huggy took about 1700 pictures and we had a ball. Can't wait for N 5.
 

Attachments

·
Slow Learner
Joined
·
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
imported post

Well our final tally is 35 days and 6,384 miles(that's a whole bunch of kilos). No Marcus, I think The Hag's gonna hang on to those those crabs and pass them on to three new wingers at N5! Caveat emptor!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,242 Posts
imported post

QDaddy wrote:
Well our final tally is 35 days and 6,384 miles(that's a whole bunch of kilos). No Marcus, I think The Hag's gonna hang on to those those crabs and pass them on to three new wingers at N5! Caveat emptor!
:shock:you know, its just wrong.....wrong I tell you.

I had Crab at a Restaurant last week, and what do you think I was thinking about.

Yep., this big square military hat, shaven head, and a devouring sight of crab guts flying everywhere.

See what you did to me ???:lash: .................

:waving: By the way, glad to see you posting again.
 

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
Joined
·
1,707 Posts
imported post

IdahoRaider wrote:
:shock:you know, its just wrong.....wrong I tell you.

I had Crab at a Restaurant last week, and what do you think I was thinking about.

Yep., this big square military hat, shaven head, and a devouring sight of crab guts flying everywhere.

See what you did to me ???:lash: .................

:waving: By the way, glad to see you posting again.
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
59,116 Posts
imported post

I think you should mark the shellsNassir 4so at #5 we'll know there original..............
 

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
Joined
·
12,840 Posts
imported post

Foodman wrote:
I think you should mark the shellsNassir 4so at #5 we'll know there original..............
Those shells did not survive the night. I gave a crab cleaning lesson to a bunch of interested NASSIR attendees at the campsite of our welcoming BBQ's host. After I showed them how to clean them I showed a few that didn't know how to eat them and then stepped aside as they were devoured. The entrails and other remains I believe were finished off by a family of raccoons that visited the camp later. :cheesygrin: A momma raccoon and her family of 4 or 5 kits came visiting as things in the camp were winding down. They were very cute and were making their little chittering sounds.

John
 
181 - 187 of 187 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top