Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Got mine in the mail today & all I can say is it was absolutely fantastic!!! Rex did a great job. Had me laughing, crying, smiling all the way through. Brought back many great memories of the best people in the world! Rex I owe you a cold one at ES8 just for the joy it gave me, Andy!

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
imported post

Received my DVD today also,Rex you did an outstanding job :claps::claps::claps::bowing::bowing:Thank You!!!!

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
imported post

I got mine today as well. Watched it twice. The wife caught the second half of the video and wanted to see the entire video. I think the attendance will increase by one next year. She thought the video was great and saw everyone had a great time. She wants to go next year.
I bet know one thought it was a NASSIR 6 recruiting video:ROFL:

Great job on the video Rex.

Thanks.
Don

·
Senior Moments!
1,513 Posts
imported post

Thanks guys. The pleasure was all mine.

:waving:

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

Excellent job Rex, thank you so much for putting this together!

However, I'm still looking for someone to pony up a couple of pics of "Littlebit" kissing the COD and drinking the screech. We saw several flashes at the time but so far no pics have shown up! Anyone got any?

·
Just one of the guys
4,793 Posts
imported post

Halfling wrote:
Excellent job Rex, thank you so much for putting this together!

However, I'm still looking for someone to pony up a couple of pics of "Littlebit" kissing the COD and drinking the screech. We saw several flashes at the time but so far no pics have shown up! Anyone got any?

These are the best ones I got, Thought I had a good one but Anita stepped in front at just the wrong moment.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

I got mine yesterday as I was on way out so not had a chance to watch it yet.
Expecting to have fun tonight watching it.

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
imported post

Thanks again Rex! I got mine yesterday and obviously called you once I watched it! It was incredible and now the rest of the members know why I surround myself with good folks. I may have been the host of NASSIR 5, but the Rhinos helped me pull this off and are a class act! Thanks again Rex. :claps::claps::claps:

·
Premium Member
2,295 Posts
imported post

Hey guys...

Looks like you had a great time. I really wish I could have been there.

Are these DVD's for sale? I sure would like to purchase one. Christine and I are really going to try to get to next year's one in Simcoe. Were already looking at routes. It's great now that SHE knows that SHE can handle the long long trips that we did this summer already.

Anyone from the Maritimes thinking about going?

Tim.

·
Senior Moments!
1,513 Posts
imported post

Mr Magic Fingers,

PM Sent.

Rex

·
Premium Member
2,295 Posts
imported post

Rex...

Read, replied and send!

Thanks a bunch!

Tim.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

Great DVD, I watched it last night. Wife kept watching parts of it also.
She was doing her stuff on her computer and at first said she didn't care to watch it.

While watching it I started saying
OH that's Flyone, and that's ??? and that's ??? because she hears the names from me sometimes, so she looked at the pictures.
Then I found she was watching MY computer more than she was watching hers LOL

I think she stills thinks we are a bunch of nuts, I would not know why? LOL
At least she saw we had some fun, and maybe she got interested a bit in doing something?

She wants to go to Silver Dollar City in Branson Labor day weekend for a couple big stars shows and been kinda at times saying "Never Mind" cause I had other plans like ES8, then kinda complains I got things messed up.
I keep telling her I don't care so much about the days, most the fun is at night, so we could stay in ES at night and drive to SDC in the morning and return to ES in evening.
After seeing the DVD I think she got the Idea!
We can see the shows during the day, and I can hang out with my nutty friends at night! LOL

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
imported post

Got mine sat and watched it twice, once by myself and the second with my son. Great job Rex.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

John,,,,,, unfortunately the pic I got turned out bad as you can see :sadguy:,,,,,,,,,,,

But this one shows perfect style :cheesygrin:,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Mr Magic Fingers wrote:
Hey guys...

Looks like you had a great time. I really wish I could have been there.

...... Christine and I are really going to try to get to next year's one in Simcoe. Were already looking at routes. It's great now that SHE knows that SHE can handle the long long trips that we did this summer already.

Anyone from the Maritimes thinking about going?

Tim.
Tim ..... Winger77, Shutterbug and I are in the preliminary stages of planning our route to N6 next year via the NH/VT/Ny area, camping on our way to N6.

PM me if interested in details/times

Dusty

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

Here's one John.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

Here's another.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

The last one I got.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

NICE!!!!

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::thumbsup:

·
40 Posts
imported post

we got our dvd yesterday. Rex you did an awsome job. I haven't got to see the bonus dvd yet, we both laugh the whole time during it..:applause::bow:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.