Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELP i just installed a kuryakyn mud flap on 2003 GL when i turn right singal light two lights in flap flash left signal ok

·
Administrator
27,914 Posts
HELP i just installed a kuryakyn mud flap on 2003 GL when i turn right singal light two lights in flap flash left signal ok
Is it a plug and play or do you have to wire it in?

Best if you start your own thread since this one is on something else entirely.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2003 i put a kyr mud flap on new when i trun on the right flasher the two lights in flap flash left is ok

·
Administrator
27,914 Posts
Like I asked in the other thread, is it plug and play or do you have to wire it in? I have never seen one.

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,642 Posts
I merged the posts from the other thread into this newer thread.

And as DaveO430 said, you need to always start new threads to get proper attention and help for your own problems.

Welcome to your forum mach831

Can you elaborate a bit more on what you have and is happening?

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Well, assuming that it does not have some type of turn signal feature, I would then have to assume it is wired incorrectly, so it sounds like you either chose the wrong plug if it was a "plug & play" installation, or you chose the wrong wire to splice into... :needahug:

Les

·
Administrator
27,914 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mud flap

I merged the posts from the other thread into this newer thread.

And as DaveO430 said, you need to always start new threads to get proper attention and help for your own problems.

Welcome to your forum mach831

Can you elaborate a bit more on what you have and is happening?
i just put a kuryakyn mud flap on my 2002 gl and when i turn on right turn signal the two light in mud flap flash too put left on and all is ok its plug and play mud flap....

·
Administrator
27,914 Posts
If it is flashing with the signals then it is obviously plugged into the wrong connector.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Welcome:waving:mach831

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.