Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

http://www.goldwingfacts.com/bikersworkshopmenu.htmIt seems someone has removed or replaced the little rubber nipple that resets the odometer I still have the long plastic rod that resets the odometer but I need the little rubber nipple that covers the long rod ! I checked at cyclemax & The tach/speedo housing & Little rubber nipple is sold together & Its like $57.00 for the whole set as they won`t sell me just the little rubber nipple ! Anyone have any suggestions ?

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
imported post

Ditto GW or go to any electronics supply store , they stock a wide range of little knobs that might fit.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
imported post

If you can acquire a picture from someone of what you're looking for I likely have something I can pop in an envelope. ID and length wouldn't hurt either.

·
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

If you click on my post ! Go to fix for the gl1500 Lcd clock repair ,you will see a pic of my tack /speedo combo & because they are together with a lcd unit & the long rod goes into the side/back of the unit & this rod accually resets your odometer Its under goldwing workshop so just click on the blue lettering on my first post & there it is a pic of the 2 little nipples one on the right & one on the left I Need the little nipple on the one on the left the one in the speedo unit it almost looks like a extra small air valve stem

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
imported post

I did read your post, and stand by my answer. An 88-92 Civic rubber is the same.

And that link in your first post only goes to the workshop menu, not the LCD repair page.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.