Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
imported post

This past weekend I ordered a new seat for my 1997 1500. When the new one arrives I will be selling my stock seat & backrest. The seat is black, with NO rips, tears, punctures or pulled seams. The bike has under 20,000 miles on the odometer. It also comes with the fill piece that goes below the passenger back rest. PM me with your e-mail address & I can send some pictures......You would have to check shipping prices from Rocklin California, zip code 95677 to Canada.....-Rich

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
imported post

And you can have mine, off of my 23.000 miles 2000SE. Not a tear, rip, or any sign of being used. $300,- plus actual shipping for the complete seat and backrest.

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

Do we hear $298

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum SUPERCAL.
I don't know if he ever bought a seat or not, he hasn't responded since he started this post a month ago.

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
imported post

If you're still looking... I got a brown one off an 89 for sale. Had about 2 seasons on it before it got swapped for a Corbin, so it's in very good condition.
How about $175 plus shipping? Let me know if you're interested.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
imported post

Kimswang wrote:
And you can have mine, off of my 23.000 miles 2000SE. Not a tear, rip, or any sign of being used. $300,- plus actual shipping for the complete seat and backrest.
Due you still have the seat?

Ron

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.