Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:(Does anyone from SERRAS or anywhere, know of a place we can rent a trike in Kill Devil Hill N. Carolina area? A two wheeler might work, but my bud reallyneeds a trike. He has ridden 2 wheel hondas for years, but needs a more comfy ride on our vacation in last week in May, and first week in June. By the way, Barbi and I took our Motor Trike to Ocracoke Island last year, and that is some beautiful ridin'! My friend is diagnosed with thyroid cancer, and is putting up a galliant fight. We meet every summer to kick back and go fishin' ridin' etc. A good responsible person. I've been friends with him and his missus for 25 years. This last year has been arough one for him and Miss Peggy.:(Any ideas will bring alot of happiness to this man:action: if I can work it out. Thanks all, Jim:waving:

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

Jim, I used to live in NC, and I don't know of anyone there that rents bikes at all. Sorry my Friend............I will do some looking on the internet to see if I can come up with something. :cool:

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

Here is what I found.......seems to be motorcycle rentals in the mountains but I think a trike will be very hard to find. You could probably start here and call and ask if they know of anything out there. Hope this helps!

http://www.actioncyclesports.com/

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Thanks Flyone, I am giving it my best shot, so far, zip! A two wheel touring bike would probly work, but I'd want him to sit on the rig and see how it fits him. May have to go that route! Thank you again, Jim

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
imported post

Hi

I have a 1996 GW Trike in NC. Perfect condition with 45k on it! It has everything on it CC, Reverse, FM-AM Cassett

I must admitt that I can't even imagine renting it to someone that i don't know. What kind of protection would I have if he wrecked it? How much is he willing to pay to rent it? How long does he need it?

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

I guess we'd have to get some kind of insurance to cover your baby. I don't think I'd rent it without something in place,either.I don't know if his existing insurance would cover him, but I'll check it out. Also, the goin rate seems to be around $125 to $175 a day.Very kind for you to even ponder such a thing. Thanks, and I'll keep in touch. Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.