1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
36,481 Posts
If you have can do fiberglass work and have a garage to work in, I may have a winter project for you. Champion Daytona 2+2 that was rear end. Has electric lean and brimo brake. It's completely apart right now as I was going to repair it but wife made me buy another hack. Think I could send pictures if your interested. Price is free if you pickup in N.E. Ohio by Youngstown. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you have can do fiberglass work and have a garage to work in, I may have a winter project for you. Champion Daytona 2+2 that was rear end. Has electric lean and brimo brake. It's completely apart right now as I was going to repair it but wife made me buy another hack. Think I could send pictures if your interested. Price is free if you pickup in N.E. Ohio by Youngstown. Let me know what you think.
OMG! Yes, please! I'll take it! PM sent!

·
Premium Member
36,481 Posts
Before you get to excited. I think it's repairable but will need a different style of rear lights, and the last picture shows the only frame damage I can see. Change your mind??? You will still need bike side mounts.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope, I'll take it! Price is right!

Is that last picture showing as bent, or are we talking a crack in the metal where the rusty streak is?

Do you still have the lights, even if they're broken I can use them to mold new ones.

Hydraulic brakes?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, deal is done. We're going to meet up with harveysmedlap on take on this project. Sincerest thanks all. (Watch for a new thread about finding mounts for the 97 GL1500).

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's what we're hoping, AJ. Grind-fiberglass-grind-fiberglass....

The only thing we're missing for this project is GL1500 sidecar mounts and a pair of upper struts.

·
Premium Member
36,481 Posts
More pics. Donny call me when you feel up to it. No hurry, and remember you can just say no if you change your ming.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts