·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
3,793 Posts
imported post

I know my eyes are shot, but it looks like it may already be on an older Wing ???

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

its on a 75 gl 1000 im not sure about the mounting thou?

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
imported post

It's aftermarket all right, even says so in the item description. This would just bolt onto the GL1100 trunk rack.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

thanks anyways yall it got to high for my blood though

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Hey "SpeedRacer" most of the hardcore e-bay buyers have their computer set to bid 5 or 10 cents higher than the last bid at the last minute so it's hard to win bids on popular items!

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I find the best way to bid on eBay is the proxy bid. Just decide what the maximum you're willing to pay for an item and bid that amount on a proxy bid and then don't look at the auction until it's over. A proxy will bid up to your max and you will avoid the last minute urge to get in over your head bidding against the guy who keeps inching up the price. Whatever you want will usually show up again later on. It's amazing how the selling price can vary for the same type item at different times. I saw a LTD trip computer go for $125 and a couple weeks later another one went for over $300. Now all I need to do is find out how to buy like the first one and sell like the second!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.