Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hi Everyone. :(

It's been awhile. I found a large bubble on the rear tire so I puled the wheel off to change the tire. I thought I paid close attention to how everything came off but I'm having a problem. I need to hurry since I have a charity ride on Sat.

I pulled the rear wheel off by deflating the tire and wiggling it past the diff. There are two spacers that are used. One I know goes on the left side between the wheel and the caliber brace. The other space seem to fit inside the hub for the diff. When I orginally took the axle nut off, it was real tight. Now, as soon as I tighten it a little, the wheel binds. I've had it apart several times, but still no luck. I thought I may have put the spacers in wrong, but they don't seem to interchange. Can someone send me a drawing on how this thing should go together. It's not binding on anything else so it has to be I've got something bass ackwards.

Thank you

Jerry

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
imported post

manual download on the web.

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
imported post

There are 2 spacers on the left side, one sits into the wheel bearing grease seal (inner side of the caliper bracket) and the other one between the swingarm and outside part of the caliper bracket. Some people have been know to put that inner spacer the wrong way round so it sits on the bearing seal insteod of locating into the seal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.