Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

My dad bought a 82 Goldwing gl1100 thats in need of a few things. Im trying to find a sending unit, some gauges such as tempeture and fuel, and backseat rest for the driver. If anyone can help or show me a site with all these parts i will be very thankful. This bike been sitting since 2002. :waving:

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
imported post

:waving:Welcome and Hello . What sending unit are you in need of ? Temp sensor unit can be replaced with

: Information copied/saved from this forum.

GL1100 Aftermarket Thermal Switch. 94 Geo Metro 1.0L thermal switch. BWD, TFS596, 40-5079 $16.95

GL1100 Aftermarket Radiator Hoses. The Napa 7733 will replace both top and bottom radiator hoses.

you can find lots more by looking in the A-Z Index of threads . You might also want to do some reading at this :Randakk's

·
Administrator
26,576 Posts
imported post

07fx2, I am sending you a PM (private message) I have some parts for sale.

·
Official "Cheeky Plonker"
1,211 Posts
imported post

I've got an entire instrument cluster here if you want it, you'll have to put your own speedo into it but otherwise it's in good shape, I just changed mine out, the speedo messed up, PM me if you're interested.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

I need to get my dad to join this forum. lol I dont know crap about what all he needs. lol

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

I need to get my dad to join this forum. lol I dont know crap about what all he needs. lol

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
imported post

ebay...Don @ wingnut in fairfield Ca....or Stan in san leandro ca...he has a craigs listing in sf bay area.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
imported post

If your looking for used parts in the southern Michigan area . Try slick salvage in Mason michigan. They helped me out quite a bit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.