Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked this GL1200 seat up a couple years ago with the idea in mind to modify it to fit my GL1100. I never got around to it, and have different plans for a seat on my GL1200 that I have now.

I see no markings or identification on it except behind the backrest. I took the plastic cover off, and inside it says 'Drag Specialties USA'. I found their website, and see nothing listed for a GL1200.

Anyone have any ideas, or personally own one? Is this seat of any used value? It's in great condition, no rips or tears.

Attachments

·
Administrator
22,364 Posts
I know someone who might be interested in that seat but shipping may be a real issue.

I know I've asked you before, but would you update your profile to include your location and bike.

·
Magic Moderator
4,523 Posts
That would be from the 'Wing Leader' line of parts from years ago when they offered GL1200 parts.
Looks like a nice seat. It would be worth it to someone who was restoring a 1200 and needed a new seat.
May I suggest checking ebay for prices, there was one listed for $249.00 and then there is stuff that needs repairs for way less.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the responses. Bike&Dennis, I updated my info. Sorry about that. If you're interested in the seat, feel free to send me a message

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.