Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I just got my dream bike a couple weeks ago and it has a Clarian JC215H cb installed. I push the cb button but all it does is change the audio output from speaker to headset. I turn up the volume and play with squelch but get nothing over the speakers. Is there something I'm not doing right?

This is my first wing so I'm very green and am sure I'll have lots of questions. The previous owner walked me thru the basics but we never talked about cb operation. Can someone lead me to maybe a tech or ops manual somewhere online?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
imported post

That's the way it works, there isn't anything else. Hold down the CB button for a few seconds to turn it on or off, and a quick press of the button to switch between the speakers and headsets.
Did you try different channels? If the CB still doesn't work, first disconnect the battery for a couple of minutes, that should reset the CB. After that if you still can't get any sound, check the antenna grounds and maybe clean them up a bit. Most CB problems on the 1800 Wing are ground related.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Sounds like a good start. I'll give these a try and report back. I might get a chance to ride this afternoon and we'll see what happens.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.