Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi everyone, i just settled with the adjuster on my bike. The bike is at Insurance Auto Auctions in north little rock.

I am wondering if there is anyone that lives close to this location that can drop by and pick up some of my personal items that were in the bike for me. You dont have to do it today i need to get some information to you first so you can have access. So it will be a few days. I will pay for your time and for what it costs to ship the stuff to me. Please let me know if you can do this, i will be eternally grateful.

Dave

Here is there address and their web site

Hours are 8-430 M - F

Insurance Auto Auctions

4900 S. Kerr Rd

Scott, AR 72142

https://www.iaai.com/Auctions/BranchListingView.aspx?branchCode=423

Here is the google maps to their local 2 maps one wider view one close up view.

Closer view

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

BumpitiyBumpII for ya Dave:needahug::praying::praying:

·
Just me.
2,746 Posts
imported post

Dave,,, I have to take my brother to the VA in N. Little Rock on the 18th, could probably swing over and get your stuff. Won't be far out of my way.

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

woodbutcher wrote:
Dave,,, I have to take my brother to the VA in N. Little Rock on the 18th, could probably swing over and get your stuff. Won't be far out of my way.
WB why not PM Dave with your phone #? It would get to him quicker.You are what this site is all about thank you.:applause::applause::waving::bowing::bowing::bowing:

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Thanks Woodbutcher that might work perfect i need to send them my spare key for the luggage locks so you can get into them. They should have the keys by then. They said i could get everything that did not come with the bike if i wanted it and i have cleared it with my adjuster as well. If you pm me with your number ill call you and we can go over the items if you want. Thanks so much your a lifesaver.

Just fyi (because i have been asked) the only reason i didnt ask chris is because he has alot on his plate as well and just wanted to give him a break.

Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
imported post

If woodbutcher is not able I can do it. They are about 15 miles from me. PM. me Dave if I'm needed.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,147 Posts
imported post

If any of that falls through, Lopeha will be home from OTR Friday night.

·
Just me.
2,746 Posts
imported post

I just got off the phone with Dave, they won't have the keys until early or mid week, next week. So if all goes well, I'll pick his stuff up on wed.

Members helping members, isn't that what we're all about!

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

Amen to that! Good stuff guys. Dave you just settle back and enjoy the rest time bro.

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
imported post

The company I drive for has runs to CA so through Dave's area pretty regular. When everything is collected I'll let my boss know it's time for to do that run. Will save Dave postage costs.

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
665 Posts
imported post

Sorry Dave, just saw this post.

If woodbutcher is unable to get things picked up for you, please let me know. Would be glad to help.

Also, I have your glasses, etc. from the accident site. Sure would be nice to include them in the package coming your way.

Bob

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,147 Posts
imported post

Monk,

Call Andy; Lopeha before he leaves tomorrow about noonish.

He can hand carry those to Dave w/o any freight charges at all.

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
665 Posts
imported post

Andy,

If I am reading this correctly, you should have Dave's stuff sometime mid week. Let me know when you are heading west and I will meet you with the stuff I got at the accident site.

Bob

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Ok folks i just found my leather jacket and my boots and other stuff whoo hoooo, need help in getting it picked up if anyone can assist me please.

Good thing im a LEO i guess i have 9 lives (well 8 left now lmao)

It is in Perryville, at Gems Ambulance the address is

157 Houston ave.

Perryville, AR

phone number is 501-889-5749

They are 65E toward Conway BEHIND Sonic on the main Rd. Please talk to sandra or Don

Sandra and Don where both there that night but Don is one of the ones that helped carry me up the hill. He reminded me of how lucky i am, said when i went off the edge he is pretty sure i went smack into a tree as most people do there ( about 2 accidents there at same spot every month)

He said thats prob what broke my face is the tree, and of course at night you cant see that your sliding into a tree so you would know to avoid it.

Anyway if someone could possibly pick up my stuff for me (you will need to show id and sign for it) they have a box there of my stuff.

I would greatly appreciate that and then we can figure out how to get the stuff here later on, of course ill pay for the shipping.

PM me if you can and i will give you some more details.

Thanks dave

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,147 Posts
imported post

Dave,

Read back a few posts, all the stuff should be collected together.

Once that is done, Andy "Lopeha" will bring it to you free of charge in the sleeper of his OTR truck cab. He makes runs from Little Rock to Newark, CA every once in a while.

no need to spend a dime on freight....

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

oh ok sorry its been a few days and i didnt catch that im all the phone with Dr's, Attorneys, and pretty crazy here right now and didnt see that, sorry about that thanks everyone yes that is a great idea.

A GREAT BIG THANKS!

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
665 Posts
imported post

durangod wrote:
Ok folks i just found my leather jacket and my boots and other stuff whoo hoooo, need help in getting it picked up if anyone can assist me please.

Good thing im a LEO i guess i have 9 lives (well 8 left now lmao)

It is in Perryville, at Gems Ambulance the address is

157 Houston ave.

Perryville, AR

phone number is 501-889-5749

They are 65E toward Conway BEHIND Sonic on the main Rd. Please talk to sandra or Don

Sandra and Don where both there that night but Don is one of the ones that helped carry me up the hill. He reminded me of how lucky i am, said when i went off the edge he is pretty sure i went smack into a tree as most people do there ( about 2 accidents there at same spot every month)

He said thats prob what broke my face is the tree, and of course at night you cant see that your sliding into a tree so you would know to avoid it.

Anyway if someone could possibly pick up my stuff for me (you will need to show id and sign for it) they have a box there of my stuff.

I would greatly appreciate that and then we can figure out how to get the stuff here later on, of course ill pay for the shipping.

PM me if you can and i will give you some more details.

Thanks dave
Okay, Dave I will check on that for you. Lived over there a few years back ... should be no problem.

Bob

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.