Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

OK I need someone to come over and help me get motovated to finish my conversion. I lost intrest in it for some reason. Don't know what happened but I lost interst and just dont want to work on it, I love to ride and can not untill I fix it. Just not into it now. I used to turn a wrench for a living but now I just can not get motovated to get it done. I have everything to do it and I miss my ride. But just not motovated yet. HELP Give me a reason to get-er-done.

I want to make this a contest to see who can give me eather a place to ride to, within 200 miles, or an event thats upcoming soon so I can get motovated again and get on it once more.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
imported post

Ride down to San Diego and see my sister, tell I said HI!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I have done that ride before, I said something to motivate me not depress me. But your sis is nice so don't take offence ok.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

papabee49 wrote:
Ride down to San Diego and see my sister, tell I said HI!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
Using your sister as motiviation is a bit strange. :shock::dude:

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
imported post

GET IT FIXED OR I"LL SEND MY EX-WIFE OVER !! :cussing::cussing:

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
imported post

Well what always gets me scurrying into the garage is suspecting Sex and the City is on TV. Or any of the other shows on the chickchannels.

Or you could try sitting through 5 minutes of a Lifetimemovie. That should send you screaming like a banshee and running into the garage tofindan air compressor to turn on just todrown out your cries of despair and anguish. Yeah 5 minutesshould do it.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

OK, OK Thats enough. UNCLE, now call off the ex-wife, I will fix it on my next day off.:shock::shock::shock::shock:

I will fix it, [shadow=orange]You win the contest hands down[/shadow], now call off the ex-wife PLEASE. WoW That was close!!!!!!!!:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

Sorry guys and gals he wins. Let me see what I have for a prize. Do ya collect John Deer stuff?? I got a set of John Deer flatwear new in the box, Since ex-wife may have taken it with her. Just send address if you want it.
:goofygrin:

·
Guru
3,074 Posts
imported post

i got into a slump around 3/4 through the rebuild on my Harley touring bike. Than the wife sais, "I knew you would just rip it apart & wreck it, Might as well scrap it now cause I need the room out there":shock:

Off I went, back out to the garage mumbling like a scorned kid. I put the head phones on, cranked up my tunes, grabbed a few beers & stayed out there for around 8 hours. The bike just seemed to slide back together.

Im still not finished but it's very close now. Im thinking Saturday by noon Im going to fire it up after close to 100 hours of labour into it. The best part will be knowing that the bike will need nothing but servicing all year once it rolls out the shop door!

"Get er done!"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.