Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I need to know if anybody has and can send a cartoon of a rider sliding down the road on his stomach or tell me where I can find one.

My buddy almost got killed on his newly purchased Valkrie when the rear tire blew out in April and almost died. His recoup has been a miracle and he's coming home and me and a few friends want to make him an 'OFFICIAL ASPAHLT EATER' t-shirt. It may sound crazy but he has a great sense of humor andme and the other guy dubbed him so we want to give him a crazy gift that we want to sign. Nothing gory or anything. Some pic like Big Daddy Roth used to do. I can doctor it up if I geta goodbasic photo.

Al

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
imported post

I understand your sick pathetic sense of humor because I have the same.

When my buddy/coworker moved to a different location, wemade a banner that read So Long Doo....bag. Spelled wrong on purpose. The banner doubled as an arm sling and bandages for all his falls.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

They took the air tube thing out of his neck and 2 hours later he made his wife (who was in the accident and is OK) call me just to say 'WHAT A RIDE!!!!!!'

I had a bunch of photo altering software on my XP computer but got nothing on Vista....

Got some PM's of people working on a good pic too, thanks for that. This guy is like my brother and I want to do something to really make him feel good.

Thanks for not thinking this is weird

Al

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

Damn Muay.......got a streak of violence in ya! More along a cartoon.....I need to see his face so I can have it filling up with asphault. He was an old dude in leathers too, maybe I should have mentioned that.

Man I never looked, I thought you were from Hawaii.

I read a post on adventure riders where there is an island that is only a couple miles around the edge and the guy was doing an iron butt ride and since the hiway changed names at one spot he had to stop 250 times for gas at the same station to get 1000 miles, I thought it might have been you. That gas stop deal had to be a record in itself. :)

thanks for the pic though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.