Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
agent provocateur
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some serious input on the Gold Wing trikes...how much do they weight...? Please no...I think it weight about x,xxx pounds, I need real weight within say 100 pounds or so. And while I am asking about bike and trike weights, what is the heaviest bike made...as in factory production bike. I am not sure but I think the Gold Wing is the heaviest made or very near the heaviest. Is there any other bike out there that is heavier then the wing....?

And......
Long story really, but due to my age and the way things are going work wise, I have been put into a government self-employment program...a start your own business type thing, and as such I am have picked to make lift tables. Not that over seas junk but real heavy duty ones that are very cost effective to boot...! As a part of that program I have to send this survey around as well...I know it looks like SPAM...but its something they want to see. P.S. I did not make this survey, they did....just so you know...ok. Its one of those must do things...sorry. They set hoops...and I have jump through them...just the way it is.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SJ9SFBZ

·
agent provocateur
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For sheer weight of a stock production bike, the Boss Hoss has to take the prize.

You can go to their website for weights. No need to cut and paste.
Ya... I looked it up that's nasty. The one I was looking at on here website was if I recall right...1,600 pounds and that the ( dry weight ) as that put it. Now let see you pick that up when you drop it on its side...good luck with that. Does it come with jacks and blocks and hoist to stand it up with...?

And the trike version of it was something in the 2,200 pound range. Frankly its useless...both of them other then eye candy I do not see any thing useful about it and with the engine that's one it, your going to be paying a visit at every gas station as well. But for weight...it sure is the winner....no mistake there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.