Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in the Sacramento area and am looking for someone trustworthy that can work on my 1984 goldwind aspencade. I've tried the Honda dealership they said they won't work on it it's to old. I tried omega motorcycle shop they messed it up. The motorcycle runs we just need upkeep tuneup etc let me know if you guys no anybody pleas thanks

·
Premium Member
80,531 Posts
Hallo Tracycruz50

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Administrator
1987 GL1200 Interstate
23,971 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
You might want to contact your local chapter(s) of the GWRRA. Someone there might have a source.
Or, you could start learning how to do the basics yourself. It's not that hard.

·
Magic Moderator
5,120 Posts
His post just reads "Welcome".
His screen name is clean.
IP 193.19.206.49 and it came back with one user, so its not dirty according to Stop Forum Spam.
Clean Talk did find it and it attacked two websites: March 19,2022 and Sept 10, 2022, and it also lists that there were 50 sites hit by this IP.

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
62,715 Posts
Uh, yeah...did you read mine?
yes,
and this is what I see in his first post.
are you guys seeing something different?

#1 · Jun 1, 2022

I live in the Sacramento area and am looking for someone trustworthy that can work on my 1984 goldwind aspencade. I've tried the Honda dealership they said they won't work on it it's to old. I tried omega motorcycle shop they messed it up. The motorcycle runs we just need upkeep tuneup etc let me know if you guys no anybody pleas thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts