·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

I have a black lid & lock, no key. $15 plus shipping, might fit the $4.95 USPS flat rate box?, if not the the med box for sure($10.95?).

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

I'll go to my storage tomorrow(Mon) and see which box it'll fit in.
Pretty low miles on that 98 you picked up! Have any pictures of it? They are a great bike. I'm getting ready for a cross country run, had planned being on the road already but several delays have come about. Maybe next week @ Wed.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I will try to post some photos of the bike soon. It is a dark red I believe Honda called it candy red.
About the box cover did you never have a key that would fit?? If you do happen to have one that fits I would gladly pay for you to have another one made that you could send with the cover.

Thanks

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

It was from a friends bike the a drunk cager totaled. No key sorry.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

I guess this topic is pretty much closed. i am getting the box cover from newday777 and I bought a trunk latch off ebay last night.

Thanks

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Stu,
Received the box cover, looks nice thanks. I had no problem getting a key made, took the cover to a local locksmith there was a number on the locking mechanism, he looked up a code punched it in a machine and cut the key...simple cost $17.50
I do not know how to attach a photo of the bike here??? I will post a couple on the forum. I would gladly send you some if you send me an email address. My email address is [email protected]

thanks,
Frankie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.