Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Guru
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Here's my problem. My wife subscribes to a U.S. magazine. in there she has found a pretty cool bird feeder that has a solar light and lots of bling on it. She wants it so she called them to order via credit card. They said "Only for U.S., not for Canada".:(

After around 20 minutes of her going off like a bomb, I said, "Let me see if I can help you"!:cool:

This thing is also on a web site at www.fourcornersdirect.com

It's called "The ultimate bird feeder station".

I would like to know, if someone could order this on my behalf & ship it to us here in Canada.

If you agree, I will send out the first payment that covers the cost of the unit & shipping in a U.S. money order. When you receive it, If you could find out how much to ship to Canada & let me know, I will than send out a 2nd U.S. money order to cover that as well.

You will receive your money prior to shipping the unit to me.:2finger:

Any help would be awesome, Thank you!

Wayne.

·
Premium Member
2,032 Posts
imported post

Wow you guys are all heart.

Nice to see how everyone here tries to help out others when they are able to :clapper:

·
Old Broad
3,841 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
Dick is closer to you, if that don't work out, let me know.

I'm willing to be the "Fall Guy" :cheeky1:
Dick & John, I knew there was a reason that I liked you.:D:D Way to goes guys.:action::action::action::action::action::action::action::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

·
Guru
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

thank you so much AZ!!! Thank you to everyone that jumped right in to offer your help! This has always been the most amazing community that I have ever stumbled onto. Even after I sold my wing & bought the Harley to help a friend with a cash flow problem, I still always felt at home here! My Wife, who is totally overwhelmed at others generosity, wants me to sell my Harley & get another Wing which is what I am now trying to do. The economy slows that process down but Im sure it will sell!

I think I will get a passport so I am able to venture into the U.S. & burn a steak with you guys some day!

You guy's all rock!

Thank you!

wayne.

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

Hey Wayne, why don't you sell the HD and buy the Goldwing, get your passport and head for Montrose in September. I'm sure you could meet a few of the guys there. :action:

·
Guru
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Goldwings 4 ever wrote:
Hey Wayne, why don't you sell the HD and buy the Goldwing, get your passport and head for Montrose in September. I'm sure you could meet a few of the guys there. :action:
Youbetcha!!! the Hawg is up for sale! I like the bike, It handles great but I want a wing again!!

I like your avatar & sig line, Being that I am a vet, Thank you!!

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Well once you get passports and with the new bird feeder in place you can leave the house for weeks on end, so what is stopping you travelling further afield than the US?

Warm welcome on this side of the Big Pond too you know, and Your good lady wife can even feed our birds, we get plenty in the garden. :):waving:

Great to see the fellowship being dished out here. :clapper::clapper:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Wishing you the best of British luck!!!!:waving:

·
Premium Member
12,685 Posts
imported post

Hatchetman If the Harley dont sell , I am sure you are more than welcome to ride it to Montrose with everyone . I hope to be there and meet some old and new friends.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Iam sure if you went to the Meet & Greet on the Harley, you would still get just as warm a reception Hatchetman, after all they put up with the Irish and Brit contingent last year with hardly any Mickey taking about our accents!!!:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

I'd bet most of the worlds citizen would get along if the politicians would get out of the way.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.